India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If in a few years there are representatives in the military of both sides in the conflict charged with crimes against humanity, you will reject those charges against all concerned? Support those charges against all concerned?
in this hypothetical scenario, who is charging both sides with “crimes against humanity”?

Jimih

Country flag
If in a few years there are representatives in the military of both sides in the conflict charged with crimes against humanity, you will reject those charges against all concerned? Support those charges against all concerned?
Stop lecturing us Boomer. First go and hold your own Army's collars before falsely accusing us.

Six times the ICC says British forces committed war crimes in Iraq

British government and army accused of covering up war crimes

War crimes scandal: Army ‘covered up torture and child murder’ in the Middle East

Last edited:

Ayushraj

Country flag
Wait.

I thought strategic depth was mean to be physical.
As pakistan doesn't have any geographical obstacles to stop an possible armoured advance through punjab.
Only indus will be an obstacle in this scenario, but by that point half of pakistan will be at our mercy if we chose relentless advance with high tolerance of casualties.

So they chose to prevent a two front situation and get a favourable partner in the west who can house their strategic assets in case of all out war with india.

This has been my understanding of their ppursuit of strategic depth.
Porki knew that people living in kpk are Afghan they will never accept porkistan in their whole life.
So porki establishment concept to safeguard kpk is to destabilize afghanistan. So no Pakhtuniatan insurgency ever take place inside kpk. Afghan are always busy inside Afghanistan.
That's all strategic depth
Even porki knew no power in this world can control Afghanistan.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Porki knew that people living in kpk are Afghan they will never accept porkistan in their whole life.
So porki establishment concept to safeguard kpk is to destabilize afghanistan. So no Pakhtuniatan insurgency ever take place inside kpk. Afghan are always busy inside Afghanistan.
That's all strategic depth
Even porki knew no power in this world can control Afghanistan.

That sounds good on paper but they are essentially arming the pashthuns and once they get their own state ie Afghanistan, and stop internal wars they will have only pakistan as a potential enemy.

This means that for your hypothesis to be true, Pakis have to prevent a one-sided takeover of Afghanistan by talibs.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Stop lecturing us Boomer. First go and hold your own Army's collars before falsely accusing us.
Someone urged Indian forces to commit atrocities. I asked 2 questions. If you are lecturing you make statements. My questions were neither lecturing nor accusatory.

Six times the ICC says British forces committed war crimes in Iraq

British government and army accused of covering up war crimes

War crimes scandal: Army ‘covered up torture and child murder’ in the Middle East
I am a UK citizen. I support investigation of British troops accused of war crimes. If proven, I support penalties for those found guilty. I do not want British troops to commit crimes against humanity. If they do, I want them to suffer the consequences.

Jimih

Country flag
I am a UK citizen. I support investigation of British troops accused of war crimes. If proven, I support penalties for those found guilty. I do not want British troops to commit crimes against humanity. If they do, I want them to suffer the consequences.
How can we be sure that you are not pulling a "Ayesha Taqqia" on us with your reply?

Indian soldiers are just reciprocating with what our adversaries do to us. It is very easy to lecture sitting comfortably in UK. You havnt seen or experienced any of these.

This is our war let us fight our own way and stop doing moral policing. Your individual opinion even doesnt matter to your government. All the guilty British soldiers are still roaming free on the streets of London after their retirements.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
How are you assessing his claims sitting here? If there is a 2 front war which is more likely in case tensions flare up. Pakistan will be dealt a hard blow and China front will be managed defensively.

why are you abusing armed forces ?

mods forum is infested needs cleanup.

Pakistanis backs generally catch fire when they hear the name of CDS.

Looks like you are peaceful MONK sitting somewhere in gala rooms of SOUTHBLOCK without any work and chewing MUFT biscuts...Or ...

I believe you are someone retired from SOUTH BLOCK....Or ...

The Last possibility is people like you sitting in back doors never known or seen SOUTH BLOCK....

TAU ready comments proplerly....Your innocence...whos dosent know about SOUTHBLOCK

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Someone urged Indian forces to commit atrocities. I asked 2 questions. If you are lecturing you make statements. My questions were neither lecturing nor accusatory.

Hmmmm.... code of conduct is shown to those enemies who believe in what's called 'humanity'.
Like Indo-Chinese conflicts, both sides have respected each other to some extent by not beheading soldiers and disposing enemies soldiers dis-respectfully.
It's not same with the Porkis. They deserve what they fucking do.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Looks like you are peaceful MONK sitting somewhere in gala rooms of SOUTHBLOCK without any work and chewing MUFT biscuts...Or ...

I believe you are someone retired from SOUTH BLOCK....Or ...

The Last possibility is people like you sitting in back doors never known or seen SOUTH BLOCK....

TAU ready comments proplerly....Your innocence...whos dosent know about SOUTHBLOCK
Yea we know you are the real patriot here, can you please stop these personal attacks?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I invited someone to think about how they would view the possible consequences if Indian armed forces did what he/she suggested they do. You consider it interference to ask people to think?
Well what act are you asking about write clearly ?? .

Second beheading culture was introduced by pakistan on loc , they along tlwith theur terrorist group attacked and beheaded our soldiers somewhat in 1999 or 2000 , we returned the favor with doing cross border raid on a terrorist launchpad , we killed terrorist along with pakistani army personnel there , and came back with their heads .

Now pakistan didn't cried much about it in international media as it would attracted a answer from our side with proper evidence of heads of pakistani solduer along with terrorist in a area , that gives a proof of them helping terrorist in infiltrating to kashmir .

From that time , they did it several time and each time it is answered in bigger numbers

@Spitfire9

indiatester

Country flag

What about the fact that a war was waged on false pretense of "weapons of mass destruction" and hundreds of thousands killed due to that war.
Killing is not a human rights issue?
I'm just talking about the recent past.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well what act are you asking about write clearly ?? .

Second beheading culture was introduced by pakistan on loc , they along tlwith theur terrorist group attacked and beheaded our soldiers somewhat in 1999 or 2000 , we returned the favor with doing cross border raid on a terrorist launchpad , we killed terrorist along with pakistani army personnel there , and came back with their heads .

Now pakistan didn't cried much about it in international media as it would attracted a answer from our side with proper evidence of heads of pakistani solduer along with terrorist in a area , that gives a proof of them helping terrorist in infiltrating to kashmir .

From that time , they did it several time and each time it is answered in bigger numbers
That's what everyone is saying. Porkis do these stuff and get back in return
China doesn't do these stuff. So we don't do it back....
It's so stupid speak for 'humanity' for Porkis. Let these fuckers get the taste of this own pig poison

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Although I would prefer both sides to not engage in beheadings.. I have absolutely no problems if they do.. Beheadings have been part of human conflict, for as long as there has been warfare..

Spitfire9

Country flag
What about the fact that a war was waged on false pretense of "weapons of mass destruction" and hundreds of thousands killed due to that war.
Killing is not a human rights issue?
I'm just talking about the recent past.
I agree about Irak. A large number of people in the UK were opposed to UK participating in the war. The UK government went ahead anyway, believing that Irak was developing WMD's. It was subsequently reported that various western intelligence services believed Irak was developing these weapons. It turned out that they were being fed false information.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I am am Indian citizen, and I am fine with Indian and Pakistan soldiers/ combatants beheading each other..
There is hardly any infantry level combat that UK or US engages in.. You guys prefer to conduct warfare on tangos from 50000 feet without getting your hands dirty, as there is not much stomach in your nations for own soldier casualties. I have seen videos of US forces calling Air strikes on a Taliban sniper.. Most of US UK forces stay in Afghanistan has been spent cooped up in bases. US forces even abandoned travel by road, and would rather jump from one base to other using helicopters, when Taliban started using IEDs on a large scale.. That's how disconnected US UK have been with warfare on the ground in Afghanistan..
The line of control is a brutal place, where men hunt men..

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I am am Indian citizen, and I am fine with Indian and Pakistan soldiers/ combatants beheading each other..
There is hardly any infantry level combat that UK or US engages in.. You guys prefer to conduct warfare on tangos from 50000 feet without getting your hands dirty, as there is not much stomach in your nations for own soldier casualties. I have seen videos of US forces calling Air strikes on a Taliban sniper.. Most of US UK forces stay in Afghanistan has been spent cooped up in bases. US forces even abandoned travel by road, and would rather jump from one base to other using helicopters, when Taliban started using IEDs on a large scale.. That's how disconnected US UK have been with warfare on the ground in Afghanistan..
The line of control is a brutal place, where men hunt men..
Men hunt pigs , use correct designation
Nai to ye Churchill ka pota chauk jayega .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles