India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
True kashmir seems like a big echo chamber where azadi is the buzzword ...demography needs to change and muslims need to become proper minority but that will take a long long time before that govt should try to control each and every madrasa,masjid and religious preacher
Muslims living there have a Superiority Complex, they think that they are completely different both from rest of the India and Muslims from other states.

They are living in their own la la land.

Mikel

Country flag
You have to arm Hindu and Sikh civilians and give them the scope to act independently (to an extent) without fear of stringent prosecution. . Risks are there of course with possibility of more weapons ending up with Jihadis. JKP and CRPF can't protect every single potential target.

Jimih

Country flag
Then we have no solution,
there has been ZERO cases where muslims in a country decided to be nice to other religions since Islam came into being.
Kashmir case got complicated because the Demography was changed cleverly.

Vested Interests are also trying to do the same in rest of India and its showing.

Tridev123

Country flag
The one and only solution to terrorism in Kashmir is complete destruction of Pakistan. But I don't see it happening in any near future.

The recent ousting of Imran Khan and collusion of the Pakistani military complex with the USA shows it has been deliberately kept alive by foreign powers, maybe as an outpost to South East Asia, and to keep India under control.

So yeah, unless NATO wants Pakistan dead, it will keep pestering India.
You might have just put your finger on the truth.
Maybe the West does have an vested interest in using Islamabad to constrain India.

But I believe that if India really decides then getting independence for Sindh and Gilgit Baltistan is possible. Where ever we share a border with Pakistan, those contiguous regions can be liberated.

The US will not be able to do a repeat of 1971.The costs of intervention may just be too high.

If China sends troops into Pakistan, it may delay the inevitable but the outcome will not change.

The biggest joker in the pack is Pakistan's nuclear weapons. A strategy would have to be devised to neutralise it.

Tridev123

Country flag
This i often ask to seniors that we are surrounded by scoundrel nations still we do secular jaap why.....
and they quote me funny citation....

“यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम्।।”

“परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम्।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे।।”

and i become speechless....
Well, non violence and Ghandhism may not be the solution to all problems.

Tridev123

Country flag
The option of demographic change in Kashmir should be explored.
But I believe it would be good if we start non Kashmiri settlements along the border regions. Not too close to the border with Pakistan(out of range of artillery shells) but creating an belt of territory populated by pro India people. Infiltrating terrorists will not be able to find shelter and food unless they penetrate deep into Kashmir.

The non Kashmiri population centres must be provided adequate security. We don't want them to become cannon fodder for the terrorists. Probably anti personnel land mines can be laid in large numbers to protect the approaches to the settlements. The Army cannot be everywhere so in regions where check posts and garrisons are not present, mining the perimeter of the settlements will deter the ingress of terrorists. Now for demining the terrorists would require special equipment and the process will be time consuming. Daytime surveillance cameras and heat sensing thermal cameras for night vision can help warn us in advance of any threats.

It will be an expensive process and some setbacks may occur. The terrorists may be able to mount a few initial successful attacks but I believe we will learn our lessons and make suitable changes in strategy.

There will be a huge uproar in some Islamic countries but we should be able to weather the storm. After all, all the attempts by the Muslim countries to get Israel to roll back the settlement of Jews in Muslim land failed. More than 50 years of Muslim pressure have passed but Israel does what it feels is necessary for its security.

To put the record straight, India does not conduct genocide of minorities in the country. To the contrary religious minorities have prospered. The Kashmiri Muslims legitimate interests will be taken care of and the settlement of non Muslims in Kashmir will in the long run spur economic development. We are not seeking to make the Kashmiris an hopeless minority but only making the Kashmiri life more cosmopolitan and Liberal. The economic interactions and interdependence between the the Kashmiri Muslims and the non Muslim Kashmiris(new settlers) will lead to peace and conditions of mutual benefit.

If India had been really prosecuting the minorities then the population of Muslims in India would not have increased after independence. In contrast, in Pakistan the non Muslim minority population has shown a steep decline after partition.

In fact even the ethnic minority Muslim population of Pakistan has declined. The only segment of population that has increased substantially in Pakistan are the Punjabis. The percentage of Punjabi Muslims in the country is increasing every year in Pakistan. Turning the Sindhi Muslims, the Mohajirs, the Balochis and Pushtoons into even smaller minorities. Punjabis are taking over the land and resources of ethnic minority regions of the country.

Jimih

Country flag
Is this nala rich with fishes or what? Every now and then porkies keeps tresspassing into our side.
According to them, Sir Creek area is "disputed" so they sometimes apply their Abbu China's tactics by employing fishermen and their trawlers to intrude territorial waters of other countries just like how China does this in SC sea.

Drug supply and Infiltration are other two main factors.

A bigger plan is there, China also onboard.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

Two more killed in Srinagar. 10 pigs killed in 3 days
It is also important to kill local terrorists as we cant stop the production of paki births immediately,but we can take out a young local terrorist who might have gone into create more people and cause damage in more effective ways.making them come out and off themselves like this is good for ultimate population control.

Also I think Kashmir has one of the lowest tfrs of india.can anyone confirm if it is so among the Muslim population in Kashmir which is kind of surprising due to the context and environment.

Kumaoni

The one and only solution to terrorism in Kashmir is complete destruction of Pakistan. But I don't see it happening in any near future.

The recent ousting of Imran Khan and collusion of the Pakistani military complex with the USA shows it has been deliberately kept alive by foreign powers, maybe as an outpost to South East Asia, and to keep India under control.

Pakistan is of great geo strategic importance to the west.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

That is the modus operandi, try and have a counter power at all important places. Israel in ME, SK in Korean peninsula, former Soviet states against Russia, Pak/Ban against India, India/Japan (trying) against China, etc

cereal killer

Country flag
Muslims living there have a Superiority Complex, they think that they are completely different both from rest of the India and Muslims from other states.

They are living in their own la la land.
Why won't they?? They are more rich than Indian Muslims. Their kids have money in their pockets. They boss around in colleges in India. They also get their scholarships & minority quota.. Fake income certificates are so common it isn't even a joke. Hindus in Jammu don't get sh***. Appeasement is at all time high right now let me tell u that.
GoI has been fed with the churan that keeping Kashmiri Muslims happy at any cost will be beneficial for J&K.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles