India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
Basically, your entire argument denies the possibility of building a militia in a world rife with militias.
If all people vied for was the three basic things in this real world, I'm quite possibly living in a fake one, because I turn on the news and there are literally thousands of militias going at each other's throats in this world of mine.
We are missing the bigger picture here, it's not the militants, terrorists or building a militia to fight them as it will only be an 'endless cycle' because they are just canon fodders in this proxy war, one jihadi will be replaced by other jihadi.

The main target should be Pakistani Army itself, unless they are not answered in a brutal and devastating way this mayhem in Kashmir will continue.

Waanar

Country flag
We are missing the bigger picture here, it's not the militants, terrorists or building a militia to fight them as it will be only a 'repeat cycle' because they are only canon fodders in this proxy war, one jihadi will be replaced by other jihadi.

The main target should be Pakistani Army itself, unless they are not answered in a brutal and devastating way this mayhem in Kashmir will continue.
Oh, I'm sorry.
We went very different routes here. Totally my fault.

What I was speaking of was a post-Pork Army period.
I assure you, my broskis, Pakistani military will be torn apart by the various insurgencies itself.

In an ideal scenario, we will never have to meet Pakistani Army in war but the various militias which broke and bibbed it's remnants.

All my khayali pulaos are basically based on the presumption that Porki army will be dismantled beforehand (either by the militias or by Indian Army) and then GoI starts pushing settlers into PoK and perhaps other captured zones.

Kumaoni

Dogra army fucked the trashmiris.
I wish Nehru restored the Dogra Ruler to his rightful throne, but he didn’t. He’s also responsible for 1962 debacle. Guess what community he belonged too? He literally paved the way for his community to suffer by not restoring hari Singh, and giving that Kashmir semi autonomy.

notaname

Country flag
Not sure if small-scale blast or fire

Current news is saying the bus engine caught fire. The bus also doesn't seem mutilated as for the blast case. It might be a small-scale IED.
Different angle.
________
Bus with pilgrims on board caught fire in Katra.

Bus was on the way to Jammu from Katra.

Incident took place near Nomai about 3 kms from Katra.

Details awaited.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Won't be surprised if this is indeed an IED attack. Pakistan got the green signal from the USA to cause mischief after we denied to veto against Russia.

All the recent terrorists including JeM Kashmir Commander got killed near or on the Katra Vaishno Devi pilgrimage path in the last few weeks.

Pakistan is itching for another beating. But this time, China will be there to save their asses.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Masterstroke.
Isnt he the same one who was calling for aman ki asha ka tamasha during vidu vinod chopra urduwood movie whitewashing jihadi crimes.For these kashmiri hindus its good for the first time seen such agression now culminate it and turn some of you into target hunters and eliminate the folks behind rahul bhatt attack especially his collegeaus .Government must start hindufication of kashmir which is only way to counter islamic crimes and target killings against hindus.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Won't be surprised if this is indeed an IED attack. Pakistan got the green signal from the USA to cause mischief after we denied to veto against Russia.

All the recent terrorists including JeM Kashmir Commander got killed near or on the Katra Vaishno Devi pilgrimage path in the last few weeks.

Pakistan is itching for another beating. But this time, China will be there to save their asses.
Then turn karachi into mine yard .Put multiple ieds across areas like sadar bazar and karachi university.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Then turn karachi into mine yard .Put multiple ieds across areas like sadar bazar and karachi university.
Currently, bombing Pakistan has as much effect as bombing Afghanistan and Syria. Nobody cares, not even their own citizens. Probably won't even be considered news for their local newspaper.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles