India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Azaad

Country flag
For once drop the josh and actually look for some alternative and unconventional ways to kill/detect terrorist.
We've reached the stage wherein we're using mini drones to surveil terrorists in Kashmir during an operation but not kill them . Why ? I've no clue. Then we've deployed drones for ISR on the borders in J&K & Ladakh along the LoC & IB & LAC respectively . I wonder if we've done so throughout the IB & LAC . Similarly I wonder if they're using drones to counter the Maoists or the various terrorist groups operating in the NE .

mokoman

Country flag
I never said whatever chinks do is a light prank, just pointed out that chinks at most (not necessarily) will do a Tawang like misadventure.

Other than that the only issue will be if those termites are not neutralised and their ration suppliers not apprehended even after G20. Since they've been focussing completely on Jajouri/Poonch area, sanitizing it should be their priority.
I will say such presumption is not backed by any sane fact, and can be dangerous. China has economy, military and motivation to carry larger attacks such as capturing DBO which is infact pretty vulnerable.
very interesting but both of u r wrong.

if pakistan did any bullshit during g20 meet , we would have shot a brahmos into their ass .

chinese wont do anything but put out "rastore pace and tranquality" at border press release.

red line for chinese will be indian army crossing the india-pakistan border rest we have free hand , anything we do , chinese will only respond by arming pakistan .

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
The only effective response to these proxy attacks is to cultivate and use our own proxies to inflict mass casualties on paki soldiers, especially officers.

I don't understand what big conventional and technological advantages people think India has against Pakistan to give the impression that we can conventionally fuck them up whenever they use proxies against us. Look at the state of the Army and Air Force. We have marginal numerical advantage against Pakistan in firepower and almost no qualitative advantage outside the navy and few dozen rafales. We most certainly don't have any training or tactics lead over the pakis. While they can't last in an all out conventional war for more than a few days due to lack of ammo and fuel, they have enough defensive capability against limited strikes.

The gap between the Indian and Pakistani military is nowhere near what most people think it is (again, apart from the navy), for us to carry out strikes in pakistan with assured success the way Israel does in its neighbourhood against poorly armed and poorly trained opponents. If we make it a habit to use armed forces directly as retaliation to their proxies, we are setting ourselves up for major embarrassment down the line where they can lay a trap for our regulars in their soil, or shoot down even more fighter jets going accross.

Play their own proxy game against them, they are more vulnerable than us in this area.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Poor thinking from your side mate.

Only civilians and their kids will say these kind of stuff.
There was an assessment of of Kargil by USA thinking group they too said that if this scenario had happened to them they would had responded with equipments as they value human life and not like India where there was laterally hopeless killing of its soldiers which could have been averted
There was an article too
Let me find it and share it here.

DumbPilot

Country flag
There was an assessment of of Kargil by USA thinking group they too said that if this scenario had happened to them they would had responded with equipments as they value human life and not like India where there was laterally hopeless killing of its soldiers which could have been averted
There was an article too
Let me find it and share it here.
An entire generation died in Kargil. Forget about the war, just ask why we vacated those posts, because we sure as fuck don't vacate Siachen in winter time. 🌚

Jimih

Country flag
The only effective response to these proxy attacks is to cultivate and use our own proxies to inflict mass casualties on paki soldiers, especially officers.

Play their own proxy game against them, they are more vulnerable than us in this area.
Pakistan Army is also losing troops in an exponential way to rebel attacks.

The intensity is only increasing day by day. Every other day we get to see photoshopped BPJs on Pakistani soldiers photos on Twitter and this was earlier unseen of.

Not implying that India is "behind" this.

Kashmir insurgency is different. Here some Kashmiri locals themselves are hand in gloves with the Pakistani proxies.

In Kashmir, Indian Army has the dual challenge of facing Hostile population and the ISI backed proxies at the same time.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
retarded post please spare me and undertand my setiment.

Better start working on these.

View attachment 207036

Sacrific drone worth 10000 dollars rather than men worth much more.

Isralei have come up with room clearing suicide drones, in many cases terroist are holed up in building. Paras usually blow up the building but we do not need to do so when a drone with explosive attached to it can kill the terrorist with much less collateral.

Jihadi feel honoured to die from at mens hand, there is no honour in dieing to a piece of plastic.

I know it seems retarded right now like a faltasy of a child but I'm just asking to start working on it with a goal in mind.
Hope someday our DRDO scientist will make this real

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

skunk works

Country flag
We've reached the stage wherein we're using mini drones to surveil terrorists in Kashmir during an operation but not kill them . Why ? I've no clue. Then we've deployed drones for ISR on the borders in J&K & Ladakh along the LoC & IB & LAC respectively . I wonder if we've done so throughout the IB & LAC . Similarly I wonder if they're using drones to counter the Maoists or the various terrorist groups operating in the NE .
I have a feeling all those predator drones are being flown by American crews, same goes for rhe P8Is doing overland recon. And the Gulfstream ELINT jet. I don't have a source, just a feeling so take it for what it is.

Sukrut

Country flag
I have a feeling all those predator drones are being flown by American crews, same goes for rhe P8Is doing overland recon. And the Gulfstream ELINT jet. I don't have a source, just a feeling so take it for what it is.
Is it a wet lease?

skunk works

Country flag
Is it a wet lease?
Don't know much about those.
More like: "critical situation with the enemy sitting inside your border so there's not time to learn and train. Systems this complex take years to exploit properly.
So until the emergency is over, get in people who know how to exploit them properly."

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
View attachment 207352

Suitcase nuke threat - man portable nuke - zero range weapon.
Ghanta. They do not have the level of miniaturization required for suitcase bombs or anything of the sort. Talk to anyone in the loop regarding this subject. The Americans are heavily monitoring every aspect of their nuclear program including production and deployment, and start squeezing them whenever they try to go in a risky direction like suitcase bombs. Their "tactical nukes" rhetoric is also a myth. They do not have the miniaturization to put warheads into even cruise missiles or MLRS rockets.

Only their Ballistic missiles and fighter jets have any nuclear delivery capability. This is why they shit bricks every time India improves its air defence + BMD.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles