India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I am pretty disappointed with Pakistan :yawn: I was 100% they will stir up some mischief during G20.

We actually achieved the best-case scenario folks. G20 is a success and we get to save our face. Expect no further escalation/retaliation for the troop's ambush/PARA SF deaths.

"Army me bharti hue toh marne ke liye hi na, marr gaye konsi bari baat hai"

Since sarcasm is translated poorly online, above is the outlook of our political body

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
To prevent terrorists from trying to resurrect terrorism in the Chenab valley, J-K Police special investigation unit raided the homes of 8 Pak based terrorists at Padder, Keshwan, Thakrai-Kishtwar, Khari & Banihal-Ramban.

Search operation conducted at the homes of Sattar Din, alias Rajab, Gazi-ud-Din, Azad Hussain & Bashir Ahmed Mughal.
1684940192687.png

TopWatcher

Country flag
I am pretty disappointed with Pakistan :yawn: I was 100% they will stir up some mischief during G20.

We actually achieved the best-case scenario folks. G20 is a success and we get to save our face. Expect no further escalation/retaliation for the troop's ambush/PARA SF deaths.

Since sarcasm is translated poorly online, above is the outlook of our political body
How can u say they are not tried may be foiled by security forces which we don't know.

Don't say save face, pak jaise long face save karte hai not India. Security forces ki mehnat se hi g20 hua hai.

TopWatcher

Country flag

Poor thoughts and thinking.

karn

Country flag
The mango man is too busy with his own stuff, but that does not mean he would oppose any step taken by the admin.
No one cares if Mudi orders bombing in Rawalpind, it will only get him more votes on the other hand.

You know this forum will be very interesting to read some 20 years into the future. Things might stay the same or we all may be proven completely wrong. A digital time capsule.
You can try now .. Reading the 14 year old AMCA thread is always ... fun.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
How can u say they are not tried may be foiled by security forces which we don't know.

Don't say save face, pak jaise long face save karte hai not India. Security forces ki mehnat se hi g20 hua hai.
Terrorists killed our soldiers sending Iftar aid in cold blood, released a video, again killed PARA SF soldiers, released a video, and we did nothing.

Do you know what would have been our reply if some terror attack happened during G20? Nothing. Because China is breathing down our neck in Ladakh & Arunachal, and we are too pusillanimous to attack Pakistan.

Hence, GoI got to save face because at least they got to conduct G20. The other alternative would have been a massive loss of face on the world stage and us getting branded a banana republic.

Poor thoughts and thinking.
Your incapability to understand or process sarcasm even after I clearly marked it is your own cognitive problem.

Azaad

Country flag
Terrorists killed our soldiers sending Iftar aid in cold blood, released a video, again killed PARA SF soldiers, released a video, and we did nothing.

Do you know what would have been our reply if some terror attack happened during G20? Nothing. Because China is breathing down our neck in Ladakh & Arunachal, and we are too pusillanimous to attack Pakistan.

Hence, GoI got to save face because at least they got to conduct G20. The other alternative would have been a massive loss of face on the world stage and us getting branded a banana republic.

Your incapability to understand or process sarcasm even after I clearly marked it is your own cognitive problem.
Successfully seeing off the G-20 summit without any incident leave alone a major incident is no guarantee there'd be no such incident major or minor in the days weeks & months ahead . If anything these incidents proved a big wake up call to our security managers in Delhi & J&K. All that talk of doing away with AFSPA in some sections of the valley or replacing RR with the CRPF & J&K State Police needs an urgent relook.

shade

Country flag
There is no chance of Pakistan balkanizng.
I don't know who brought this bania idea but it should not be encouraged in any Pakistan Discourse.

All parts of Pakistan are stable and there is as much chance of Balkanization as there is a chance of Khalistan or dravidiatan happening.
Aap to overdose kiye blackpills ke puri bottle par :daru:

Do you know what would have been our reply if some terror attack happened during G20? Because China is breathing down our neck in Ladakh & Arunachal, and we are too pusillanimous to attack Pakistan..
It didn't happen because they locked down the G20 venues, not because of some magnimosity of al-Bakis :bplease:

If something were to happen at G20, there would be a response, mainly because this would have an impact on a certain Wusswagur's re-election prospects, since the public has "high expectations" of him, as compared to the "befitting reply" given in the form of dossier-bombs to Pakis post 26/11 by suckular parties of the past

On the contrary the success of the event was an egg on the face of the Pakis, since it shows that India's grip on Thrashmir is unshakeable.
All their 2rs jihad has not led to Thrashmir becoming Pakistan, no matter how much we curse harami Genrols, cuck politicians and break bangles over martyred soldiers

Anyway they are no China, they ungli too hard and under Modi-raaj there will be a response, mainly for Mudi to preserve the 56" image that he has built up, and after a response they will do some response, then everything will go back to normal.

After all if our guys are cucked about economies, they too are cucking over DHA and other properties and bijness interests, War is bad for bijness :troll:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

This is what Bhosdapilling looks like, chinks although the biggest threat India faces, aren't going to do anything for any basic internal or cross border op we do, they at best will try any Tawang like misadventure by sticks and stones and will get thrashed. You seriously think even if do an airstrike inside PoK, chinks are gonna open fire on our positions? lol.

The response is not given due to G20 happening and the valley should be peacefuland the meetings should happen with ease.

And the videos they released were mostly BS and edited with fake screams to give orgasms to their jahil paki awaam back home struggling with atta and food and showed our guy alone was firing back at them despite being surrounded by many pigs unlike paki hijdas who run away at the first sound of a gunshot by Taliban or Baloch freedom fighters. Even the one of Para SF showed nothing as per their claims of killing them in a gunfight, they just picked their bodies who died after stepping foot on IEDs and shot the bodies claiming how they killed them in a gunfight.

There are far worse videos of paki hijdas getting slaughtered by our boys and paki hijdas being slaughtered by freedom fighters.

Those PAFF cartoons reportedly even took responsibility of this you won't believe.

Their only achievements to date has been killing off-guard soldiers and civilians, we all know what happens to them in a one-on-one gunfight.

This video is a drop in the ocean of the thousands of paki hijdas we've butchered.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This is what Bhosdapilling looks like, chinks although the biggest threat India faces, aren't going to do anything for any basic internal or cross border op we do, they at best will try any Tawang like misadventure by sticks and stones and will get thrashed. You seriously think even if do an airstrike inside PoK, chinks are gonna open fire on our positions? lol.
Open fire? Do they need to? 2020 China campaign they achieved pretty much everything (before our Op Snow Leopard) without firing a single bullet.

And you sound like Tawang-type-misadventure is some light prank by China. War is not always killing the enemy, but often capturing advantageous positions such that that opponent can never win or counter-attack you. China did that in North Pangong Tso without firing a single bullet, such that ~8 sq. km of our territory was under their direct LoS. Tawang was something similar in nature.

Apart from that you are largely correct about the remaining. PAFF is just a coward nobodies trying to get victory points killing unarmed soldiers.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Open fire? Do they need to? 2020 China campaign they achieved pretty much everything (before our Op Snow Leopard) without firing a single bullet.

And you sound like Tawang-type-misadventure is some light prank by China. War is not always killing the enemy, but often capturing advantageous positions such that that opponent can never win or counter-attack you. China did that in North Pangong Tso without firing a single bullet, such that ~8 sq. km of our territory was under their direct LoS. Tawang was something similar in nature.

Apart from that you are largely correct about the remaining. PAFF is just a coward nobodies trying to get victory points killing unarmed soldiers.
I never said whatever chinks do is a light prank, just pointed out that chinks at most (not necessarily) will do a Tawang like misadventure.

Other than that the only issue will be if those termites are not neutralised and their ration suppliers not apprehended even after G20. Since they've been focussing completely on Jajouri/Poonch area, sanitizing it should be their priority.

Kumaoni

Need to get this off my chest.

The sheer retardation of some solutions and complaints being mentioned here needs to be called out.

>But but Israel carpet bombs everyone.

I think you have must have forgotten than Israelis opponents have zero air force right? Many of their opponents have camps in Palestine, which is practically defenseless. They also have the full backing and blessing of the United States. Pakistan, on the other hand, has fucking nukes. The only reason they can fucking get away with such strikes is because they are going against a practically defenseless country.

>Our kill ratio is to low mannn

Indias average kill ratio is 4:1, which is not bad considering the following: 1. You have Police and CAPFs fighting (you didn’t see any in Afg) 2.There is ZERO air or armor support or even fucking artillery support being used. The soldiers have to fight with their own resources. Show me a single damn insurgency in which the soldiers had a 10:1kill ratio without Air supprt. Even Afghanistan, the kill ratio was literally in favor of the Taliban. How do you explain this? The fact is the kill ratio of 4:1 will persist despite all the techy reforms due to the nature of which this insurgency is fought. At best it could go to 6:1 or 7:1 with better med kits.

>being defensive is hurting us.

Okay, sure. But what is the alternative? People on this thread only bitch but offer zero solutions. The most practical solution is cross border raids, or basically slaughtering militants families.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
retarded post please spare me and undertand my setiment.

Better start working on these.

1684953872810.png

Sacrific drone worth 10000 dollars rather than men worth much more.

Isralei have come up with room clearing suicide drones, in many cases terroist are holed up in building. Paras usually blow up the building but we do not need to do so when a drone with explosive attached to it can kill the terrorist with much less collateral.

Jihadi feel honoured to die from at mens hand, there is no honour in dieing to a piece of plastic.

I know it seems retarded right now like a faltasy of a child but I'm just asking to start working on it with a goal in mind.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles