India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@mist_consecutive @Johny_Baba Correct me if Im wrong, but arent those AR pattern mags and 5.56 ammo? That would indicate terrorists getting more AR pattern rifles, Afghanistan material moving eastward?
No rifles recovered, most likely replenishment for existing Paki swines.

15 M4 Magazines is good for 3-5 terrorists.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@mist_consecutive @Johny_Baba Correct me if Im wrong, but arent those AR pattern mags and 5.56 ammo? That would indicate terrorists getting more AR pattern rifles, Afghanistan material moving eastward?
Yep about 4 to 5 STANAG pattern magazines and cache of 5.56x45mm,
and there is also 7.62x54mmR there in those "flowers" pics i believe, so for PK or SVD ?
and regular 20mm NATO pattern rifle grenades ?
aannd on last pic at far side of table there seem to be an INSAS magazine there as well ?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Yep, 5.56mm ammo, probably a replenishment shipment or rifle somewhere else. Also to note, green-tipped -> Armour piercing rounds. We got a heck of a cache. It is possible terrorists were trying to plan another Pathankot-type attack.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
ensure this thread is used for af-pak related news and discussions.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The irony, musharraf dies on cash-mir solidarity day.
or
PA must have delayed the announcement of musharraf's death to coincide with the date.
I doubt PA had any role in his post-retirement life that too in delaying his death news for Trashmir solidarity day especially for someone who didn’t even knew the difference between Kashmir and Kargil :lol:.

Kumaoni

“RAND” corporation for a reason:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Huge lithium reserves found in Reasi.

Reasi district is just north of Jammu... muslim population is slightly greater than hindu population.

@FalconSlayers @ezsasa @hit&run @Indx TechStyle From today onwards let's keep a track on any upward movement of terrorist activity in&around this area... bcoz this is the first major mineral discovery in this area which has huge strategic significance

Screenshot_20230209_234007_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230209_233639_Chrome.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles