India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

flanker99

Country flag
This whole Turkic interference in Kashmir is a wasted effort and I refuse to take it seriously. I remember a similar dhoti shivering last year after the American pullout from Afghanistan, and everybody is like Afghanistanis will ransack Delhi.

What can Turkey offer that Pakistanis/Chinese cannot in Kashmir? LoC is basically a meatgrinder now, a 7.62mm bullet penetrates an Afghani, Pakistani, Kashmiri, and Turkroach equally.

Even let's say, somehow SADAT is able to infiltrate in any way, they will stand out as sore thumbs in the Indo-Kashmiri population. Local support is again not guaranteed as people will find communicating and understanding with these foreign barbarians tough.

At most Turkey can do, is help Pakistan with intelligence and money, but they are in perilous economic conditions themselves.
what ever they do any help to pakistan that affects kashmir should have consequences for turkey.....we should look at selling brahmos to greece

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sir , Pagal kutte ka kya ilaj hai aap batao.@Tactical Doge. @Lonewolf. @FalconSlayers. Panditji, @Jimih
@Kumaoni. @asaffronladoftherisingsun
This whole Turkic interference in Kashmir is a wasted effort and I refuse to take it seriously. I remember a similar dhoti shivering last year after the American pullout from Afghanistan, and everybody is like Afghanistanis will ransack Delhi.

What can Turkey offer that Pakistanis/Chinese cannot in Kashmir? LoC is basically a meatgrinder now, a 7.62mm bullet penetrates an Afghani, Pakistani, Kashmiri, and Turkroach equally.

Even let's say, somehow SADAT is able to infiltrate in any way, they will stand out as sore thumbs in the Indo-Kashmiri population. Local support is again not guaranteed as people will find communicating and understanding with these foreign barbarians tough.

At most Turkey can do, is help Pakistan with intelligence and money, but they are in perilous economic conditions themselves.
Ignore.
Indeed you don't care about rabid animals chasing you when you are safely enclosed in a car.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The only reason Pakis are backfoot on Kashmir is because their economy is on ventilator. The day it starts improving we will go back to 2016 -2019 era.
Reason is that North Kashmir is more anti-Paki area while the real filth has always been more in South Kashmir.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No I don't think so for going to urban warfare Pak must defeat entire indian armour which is out of proportion never will happen
Urban warfare for Pakistan he's talking about is Pakistani army dealing with its citizens and Taliban in Pakistani cities when they secretly shoot from buildings (what India has been facing in Kashmir) and not about an Indo Pakistan war which needs strategic and tactical battlefield capabilities, not urban warfare.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Seeing T90 tank status in ukr-russia war, anti tank missiles at hand, does now tanks play any role in war and give any result ?
Same as always. Have a screening force of infantry ahead of tanks, and use the tanks to rip apart enemy vehicles.

If you see ukraine war footage, its always someone firing ATGM from few hundred meters. Other major source of kills is kamikaze drones, for which cheap air defence is needed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles