India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I agree with his 1st point... he may be having a different reason for stating this.

But my reason is... do you think this slog pace military modernisation is only bcoz of lackluster attitude of military & Political leadership?

I think not... an entire array of journalists, think tanks & opposition politicians are working to derail our military modernisation through scam allegations if ever it seemed to pick pace... & who does that benefit??

ISI has invested in this... preventing us from modernizing... taking benefit of democracy.

Blademaster

I agree with his 1st point... he may be having a different reason for stating this.

But my reason is... do you think this slog pace military modernisation is only bcoz of lackluster attitude of military & Political leadership?

I think not... an entire array of journalists, think tanks & opposition politicians are working to derail our military modernisation through scam allegations if ever it seemed to pick pace... & who does that benefit??

ISI has invested in this... preventing us from modernizing... taking benefit of democracy.
I don't. He (and so you) conveniently left out the Cold Start doctrine and the IBCT formations. He also left out the indigenisation efforts by the military in terms of networking and information warfare. Too many to list.

Please stop giving credence to this joker, Pravin Sawney the clown.

Alamarathan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's some nice recoil control, considering it's a battle rifle.
Imagine it with creedmoor,much more smoother and relatively better terminal ballistics.

Anyway in either case we need better optics(long range optics) to take advantage of that

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Regarding the topic of Pagal Kuttas, there has been lot of Dog attacks on Humans in India in the past one year.

Most likely cases are of dog breeds which are banned in many countries are now been seen in the houses of Indians.

Breeds like Dogo Argentino, Rottweillers, and Pit Bulls are now entering households of Indian families.
Sir subah subah drink nai karte .you really think i asked about literal Pagal kuttas?

Waanar

Country flag
Imagine it with creedmoor,much more smoother and relatively better terminal ballistics.

Anyway in either case we need better optics(long range optics) to take advantage of that
If there's one thing we can be sure of, looking at the Russia-Ukraine war, it's that the more esoteric rounds (like Creedmoor or 7.5 FK or 5.7) are nowhere to be seen. In a conventional war, you best be arming the troops with more widely available rounds (or have a few factories handy for your special taste of ammo).

Bharatiya

Country flag
@mods Please move this to appropriate thread:

Raja Dahir was the last Hindu King of Sindh. He fought against the islamic arab invader Bin Qasim.

By enlisting the support of local tribes such as the Meds and also the support of the Buddhist rulers of Nerun, Bajhra, Kaka Kolak and Siwistan as infantry to his predominantly-mounted army, Muhammad bin Qasim defeated Dahir and captured his eastern territories which were added into the Ummayad Caliphate.

Sometime before the final battle, Dahir's vizier approached him and suggested that Dahir should take refuge with one of the friendly kings of India. "You should say to them,
'I am a wall between you and the Arab army. If I fall, nothing will stop your destruction at their hands.'" If that wasn't acceptable to Dahir, said the vizier, then he should at least send away his family to some safe point in India. Dahir refused to do either. "I cannot send away my family to security while the families of my thakurs and nobles remain here."

I wanted to share his words. More than a thousand years later, we've seen how it turned out.

Sindh, by extension, Pakistan, was indeed the wall between India and Arab. When we lost Pakistan, we lost the protection against invaders.

It's sad. Fellow Hindu Kingdoms didn't help him when an outsider destroyed Sindh. India ws was the richest back then. Number 1.

What use?

We had chances. When the punjab, pakistan and other border states were attacked. No one helped those kings. The future generations paid the consequences.

The price was far higher than what any of those kings could've imagined. Bharat lost 30% of its land. Its influence in asia and South East Asia waned. It had to fight the invaders for nearly 800 years. And after a very tiring victory, it was preyed upon by a very intellectual enemy that damaged the very foundations of its civilizations.

The cause and effect is clear. There was no course correction in between.

What's sad is that today's Pakistanis, and Sindhis, the same people for whom this great king died hate Bharat, their own motherland. They call themselves different from us. They pick their religion first—religion that gave them nothing but misery, pain and poverty—over this fertile land.

Good doesn't wins over bad by itself. The victory has to be earned. The war has to be fought.

Cause and effect, Karma without morality, we are where we are today because of the clear consequences the people of this land, no, the rulers of these people, took a thousand years ago.

Similarly, the fate our next generation lies in our hands.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
1669532626151.png

AF can bomb critical routes. Need some sort of Airborne Regiments to take up fighting. Political Leadership to maneuver present - post war situation. Army Leadership to strike deep within enemy leadership. Naval blockades to force the enemy to standstill.

Last time it was happened it was year 1971.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This whole Turkic interference in Kashmir is a wasted effort and I refuse to take it seriously. I remember a similar dhoti shivering last year after the American pullout from Afghanistan, and everybody is like Afghanistanis will ransack Delhi.

What can Turkey offer that Pakistanis/Chinese cannot in Kashmir? LoC is basically a meatgrinder now, a 7.62mm bullet penetrates an Afghani, Pakistani, Kashmiri, and Turkroach equally.

Even let's say, somehow SADAT is able to infiltrate in any way, they will stand out as sore thumbs in the Indo-Kashmiri population. Local support is again not guaranteed as people will find communicating and understanding with these foreign barbarians tough.

At most Turkey can do, is help Pakistan with intelligence and money, but they are in perilous economic conditions themselves.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles