India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

HawkisRight

Country flag
Hehe...

Not an official position...just subtle messaging

Meanwhile some nostalgia about murican official position.. watch the words.. murican can always go back on Kashmir if they want to play dirty...we have to create counter balance for such future situation.. separatist militancy amriki ke ghar me bhi shuru ho sakti he in long term...

Her precise words as recorded in the official American transcript were: “As I said, we view Kashmir as a disputed territory. We do not recognise...(pause)...that instrument of accession as meaning that Kashmir is forevermore an integral part of India. And there are many issues at play in that timeframe, as we all here know.”

saneel2014

Country flag
Since this is a case of accidental suicide, is he eligible for hoors. If yes what stops others to do the same.
No, but he surely qualifies for a darwin's award. In afterlife, he will be turned into a hoor and will have to pleasure real jihadis

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Hehe...

Not an official position...just subtle messaging

Meanwhile some nostalgia about murican official position.. watch the words.. murican can always go back on Kashmir if they want to play dirty...we have to create counter balance for such future situation.. separatist militancy amriki ke ghar me bhi shuru ho sakti he in long term...

Her precise words as recorded in the official American transcript were: “As I said, we view Kashmir as a disputed territory. We do not recognise...(pause)...that instrument of accession as meaning that Kashmir is forevermore an integral part of India. And there are many issues at play in that timeframe, as we all here know.”
Note:
Their whole establishment and media lost their head after Tulsi Gabbard visited Syria.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Seems like Sunjwan attack was not a surprise.
We already had intel about the terrorists and cordoned them, during that cordon they tried to escape and attacked CISF soldiers trying to board the bus. CISF was maintaining outer cordon security.

RR and SF quickly rushed in and finished the tangoes thereafter.

Jimih

Country flag
Seems like Sunjwan attack was not a surprise.
We already had intel about the terrorists and cordoned them, during that cordon they tried to escape and attacked CISF soldiers trying to board the bus. CISF was maintaining outer cordon security.

RR and SF quickly rushed in and finished the tangoes thereafter.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
In 2nd part of the video a Bulletproof vehicle of JKP arrives and the fidayeens attack it with small arms from the left side but nothing happens to the car and the vehicle takes cover back. Seems like immediately after that UBGL went off the CISF vehicle they immediately came down and fired back as I can see gun shots from near the vehicle, they’re not the fidayeens as they were on the left side of the video.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
is this from the attack ? 1 CISF officer and 4 jawans injured.

was this posted before ?

when ever i see news on encounter , honestly cant tell if its a new encounter or a old one.

all the news , causalities , dead officers , jawans , down to photo of dead terrorists . its just feels like same shit repeating again and again .

SGOperative

Country flag
was this posted before ?

when ever i see news on encounter , honestly cant tell if its a new encounter or a old one.

all the news , causalities , dead officers , jawans , down to photo of dead terrorists . its just feels like same shit repeating again and again .

This is from the same encounter at Sunjan and is related to that CISF Attack

Kumaoni

An Army Major of Paki army and his fellow merceneries were 72ed and perhaps beheaded as well. I never support this beheading culture but Porkis also supported and themselves did it many times.
I support it. We need to humiliate the enemy as much as we can. They do it themselves to us. That video of the Taliban beheadinf and even recording it, was just gold.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles