India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Ayushraj

Country flag
In past our soldiers out of no reason were tortured by porki army soldiers.
Even many soldiers took pride in doing this type of act that too on television. It was common for jihadis playing football with head of soldiers.
Even once pervez musharraf awarded ilyas kashmir for beheading a indian soldier.

I have no sympathy for porkis. Even we should support taliban and praise them for these type of attack.
Taliban are illiterate tribal people who are still ruled by warlords.
We need to look into things from their angle

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
My friend who is South Indian told me this that his brother worked in a big firm in Japan & his Co workers used to actually treat him like s***. Actually a American colleague once objected over his treatment as he was supposedly the only guy who can talk in good English with him over there.
Homogeneous societies in east Asia are absolute worst & pathetic when it comes to racism.
Japs are quite xenophobic. Tough raising an Indian kid in Japan... needs some getting used to.

Most Indians and Paki's live in 'south asian' conclaves in perfect harmony. :rofl:

Friend of mine used to play for a cricket club owned by a Paki. Used to take good care of their post match lunch/dinner.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Ramayan tells us to respect the dead enemy

Mahabharat tells us the repercussion of violating a dead body

So respect the dead body... as soon as the enemy is dead... the body belongs to Shiv alone.
Btw,ISPR still didn't claim these losses...I had posted earlier today in another thread

Lets see if they will accept now

Ayushraj

Country flag
Delete it, no need to post such subhuman behaviour here.
What about the subhuman behavior of porkis
It is because porkis millions of afghans are killed just to gain strategic depth .for 40 years Afghanistan is burning
Millions of people are homeless inside Afghanistan and people are starving.
What you will say about this punjabi behavior.
They need to be taught a lesson

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
What about the subhuman behavior of porkis
It is because porkis millions of afghans are killed just to gain strategic depth .for 40 years Afghanistan is burning
Millions of people are homeless inside Afghanistan and people are starving.
What you will say about this punjabi behavior.
They need to be taught a lesson
Yes that is true .
But what taliban did was barbaric , it was expected though.
Still i fail understand why pakis love taliban so much ,who mutilate their soldiers .
They the Pakistanis are weird bunch indeed.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You will see many posters on pdf defending taliban against army, its kinda sad.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Yes that is true .
Still i fail understand why pakis love taliban so much ,who mutilate their soldiers .
My answer... As per @afako ji... it's the constant churning of the green vs greener vs greenest

When Pakistan movement was going on in the 1940s... slogan was & is today... "Pakistan ka Matlab kya... la ilaha illallah"

The sovereignty lies with Allah... not with the state or any institution... whosoever comes out as the greenest... Pakis will support them.

The same formula as above was used by im-the-dim to gather support... i.e. portraying himself as greener than the Army... by targeting Modi/bjp/rss... talking of Kashmir & Islamophobia etc.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Yes that is true .
Similarly US supported porkis and porkis supported taliban who in turn killed US soldiers.
Even US declared porkistan as major non NATO partner . US funded killing of their own soldier.

Even ex ISI chief hamid gul laughed on television and said -when history will be written it will be said mujahidin defeated Soviets with help of America and after that mujahidin defeated Americans with help of Americans
same way for porki people taliban is a islamic army who liberated Afghanistan and for them 2 Islamic army can never battle each other.
For porki islamic identity is first then they are pakis.
So for then taliban is a islamic army and ttp is created by hindu baniya. So they consider ttp as their enemy and taliban as their friend who will help them in capturing kashmir.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles