India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I agree , I hate two things the most .
Fascism and racism.
Little bit racism is good.
You should have seen the twitter when shit hit the fan last year in South Africa

gajapati

Country flag
Racism is code word for claiming ownership for your civilization and it's achievement and it's stories.

Most POCs only claim it's presence cynically to stop other people from critizing them and their culture or country.

Meanwhile actual model minorities with better stats hardly ever get this reverence from others

Also as a hypothetical,are you going to support white foreigners if they migrate enmasse to our land and convert to any one of the dharmic religions.they will always be white to me and hence second class people,not even citizens.I am atheist and support dharmic religion because they are a stand in for people closer to my genetic make up and hence extended family.its where my intense hatred of pakis come from.

Foreigners who happen to be of our religion should be seen as mild good things that we can exploit for our soft power and influence.dont simp for them or think it is the end goal.

Be like the Arabs in this regard.they have the right outlook on non Arab muslims.

This is an extremely realist by nature forum as it deals with national security and defence,don't be idealistic.humanity wil NEVER not be tribalist.so don't lose it for some pats on the back from westerners who are going to be insignificant due to their mistaken belief in anti-racism and tolerance by 2050 (including america).lets face it we mean WHITE PEOPLE instead of westerners,the west will be colonized by people who dont care about the continuation of the so called traditions and values of white people including tolerance and they will divide into factions.

THAT is the END result of tolerance and anti racism.dont deploy it in good faith,only use it s=cyb=nically and teach your people and children about it.just like how we are woke on the muslim question,be woke on the racism agenda.it is only ever was a cynical tool.
Never forget india is a racially diverse country . we have mongoloid , astraloid , african , meditaranian ... If u bring such race related tribalistic stuff to india from west how will you benefit india ?? We have indians with white skin and those who have black skin .. what race are we ? Criticize people for ideology they hold not how they look or their body type .

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Yes.

No.
Defending cultural identity and civilisational values is called racism by woke leftists to discredit such movements.

Racism won't help anyone as it's purely an irrational primitive and animalistic urge.

If nationalism cannot distance itself from such urges then it's doomed to failure both morally and practically.

Such internal divisions within religion is ripe for exploitation by external enemies.

Have we learnt nothing in our millennia of resistance to invaders as they crushed one community at a time while others slept?
no african or south armerican or white boi is ever going to be a true indian.only a complete assimilation - read intermarriage with us brown folk will assimilate them as they will effectively neutralize their other identity.the combination of chinese and arab policy on immigrants and their ideologies is perfect for us and I used to live in an arab country.they were outnumbered but they were kings among THE OTHER.

because brown + black = brown,balck +white = black,brown + white = brown.we have the advantage here.

SEE OBAMA as a case study,half white - half black.but what is he known for.BEING A BLACK PERSON PRESIDENT.most people dont care about your actual genetic make up but their perception of race and culture.

RACISM IS winning,dont be delusional.you think the blacks in america are not winning due to their racism.their only victories are due to their tribalism,same goes for every other ethnic group.racism in moderate amounts and used strategically is not only good but essential for cohesion.just fool these white long enough until they no longer can exert any influence and then we can stop pretending altogether.

the whites are holding on despite their antiracism not due to it,it has only weakened their civilization and soon there might not be much of a force left.I dont want a future for india like the europeans. want a china/japan/arab combo outlook backed by pure absolute strength.

this is why honestly i think china will come on top this decade and we will be in the top 5 as china has a huge population and most of them have a strong identity that a controlling gov entity can polarize and direct easily.even with low tfr they will have 750 million people by the end of this century in low estimates.I am sure those 750 million will do a lot more for china than a lot minorities will for any country.

the loyalty of the person also matters,not just the quality and quantity.not to mention most immigrants in the wets dont have quality either.only model minorities are fine and even we are plotting because we are not ultimately loyal to them.

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Never forget india is a racially diverse country . we have mongoloid , astraloid , african , meditaranian ... If u bring such race related tribalistic stuff to india from west how will you benefit india ?? We have indians with white skin and those who have black skin .. what race are we ? Criticize people for ideology they hold not how they look or their body type .
we are mostly brown and if we are honest with ourselves,we will only be more brown and especially as people become deracinated from their regional and state identity we would need a unified identity that all indians can latch onto and that is most likely a brown one.think in generations.

I myself dont care much about kerala thinking about its politics and feel more close to the more assertive and nationalist central indian secular nationalist archtype.

also if I am being honest,all regional state identites will wither away in time,we WILL need a unified identity present to take up all the deracinated peopel or do you want them all to be pawns of various woke movements.

SECULAR MILITANT NATIONALISM with a subtext of ethnic nationalism(as in only the ethnicities of india) is the perfect candidate for this.I am being cynical and I quite sure this is how things will turn out.mark my words.better keep a basket ideology that can pick up al these people who wont have much connection to any region and even dharma.

or do our leaders dont believe in shaping the nation and think that india should just sway in the wind according to current trends.

Last edited:

gajapati

Country flag
we are mostly brown and if we are honest with ourselves,we will only be more brown and especially as people become deracinated from their regional and state identity we would need a unified identity that all indians can latch onto and that is most likely a brown one.think in generations.

I myself dont care much about kerala thinking about its politics and feel more close to the more assertive and nationalist central indian secular nationalist archtype.

also if I am being honest,all regional state identites will wither away in time,we WILL need a unified identity present to take up all the deracinated peopel or do you want them all to be pawns of various woke movements.

SECULAR MILITANT NATIONALISM with a subtext of ethnic(as in only the ethnicities of india) is the perfect candidtae.I am being cynical and I quite sure this is how things will turn out.mark my words.better keep a basket ideology that can pick up al these people who wont have much connection to any region and even dharma.
replayed u in chit chat thread .. its not appropriate thread

cereal killer

Country flag
Little bit racism is good.
You should have seen the twitter when shit hit the fan last year in South Africa
If u ever went to Koreas or Japan u will see real racism. They make white people look like saints. Indo Pakistani Bangladeshi workers in South Korea have been brutally abused over there. Japanese are even worse in that regard. Ironically these guys cry the most when they are given same treatment.

Country flag

Pakistan uses madrasas to revive terrorism in India

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If u ever went to Koreas or Japan u will see real racism. They make white people look like saints. Indo Pakistani Bangladeshi workers in South Korea have been brutally abused over there. Japanese are even worse in that regard. Ironically these guys cry the most when they are given same treatment.
Yup it’s true, last year some cringe pop group of some Japs made a racist song named “Curry Police” on Indians, ironically we Indians don’t even know wtf is a curry while curry is the national food of Japan.

cereal killer

Country flag
Yup it’s true, last year some cringe pop group of some Japs made a racist song named “Curry Police” on Indians, ironically we Indians don’t even know wtf is a curry and curry is the national food of Japan.
My friend who is South Indian told me this that his brother worked in a big firm in Japan & his Co workers used to actually treat him like s***. Actually a American colleague once objected over his treatment as he was supposedly the only guy who can talk in good English with him over there.
Homogeneous societies in east Asia are absolute worst & pathetic when it comes to racism.

Ayushraj

Country flag

Porki after taliban capturing kabul on 15 august.
Now it's time for jihad against india. Afghanistan is under our control. Afghans will help us to capture kashmir now reverse is happening

Now ttp is also supplying weapons to bla.
Even bla fighters are getting hold of US weaponry with help of ttp.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Ironically these guys cry the most when they are given same treatment.
that is the exact deal.this whole racism-smachism agenda is to weaken your group and carry forward that person individual selfish agenda or group selfish agenda.we should not play along except exploit it like those asians.

why do indians dont have a story and agenda of our own.I know there are listless people in all countries but the proporation of people by percentage who are susceptible to other peopel's narratives is much more for the level of stature we have and the potential we can achieve.pakis have a much lower stature compared to us but they are actually punching way above their weight for the net negative that is their nations output to the world.

imagine if they had half of our achievement,they would believe they owned the world.I am only asking people to give a shit about indian problems and agendas and only voice other peoples trends cynically when its good for us instead of unironically.

THE WHOLE RACISM AGENDA IS SELF DESTRUCTIVE TREND STARTED BY WESTERNERS DUE TO THEIR TRAUMA AND WHITE GUILT AND WHITE SAVIOUR COMPLEX MIXED TOGETHER.we dont have to follow it as it is a bad trend which weakens us.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
What's the deal with these racist posts?

We have Hindus in Ghana.

Are they also sub human recent evolutions/ "ni**ers" ?

View attachment 152369

Racism is dumb and disgusting.

Don't be dumb and disgusting.

And big ass = un evolved?
Ever seen Indian aunties?
That big ass thing is just for lolz.

But apart from that, I am spitting the truth, deal with it. Knee grows are in average more de-generate than other races.

They adopting hinduism does not automatically purify and covert them. Hinduism is a culture, way of life. Unless they are following a vedic upbringing from childhood, they are just mimickers.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This same Pakroach was celebrating “imaginary” casualties of our soldiers in a failed fidayeen attack and yesterday’s encounter where 3 local and 2 Pakistani terrorists were 72ed. This beheading the enemy even after his death is typical subhuman Khurasani culture but what else can we expect from them.

Poseidon

Country flag
This same Pakroach was celebrating “imaginary” casualties of our soldiers in a failed fidayeen attack and yesterday’s encounter where 3 local and 2 Pakistani terrorists were 72ed. This beheading the enemy even after his death is typical subhuman Khurasani culture but what else can we expect from them.
Beheadings that happened on LoC are also always of already dead soldiers.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Beheadings that happened on LoC are also always of already dead soldiers.
I know that, Pakis started this culture of beheading civilians and killed soldiers and we responded them in kind.
48EF3C4C-8366-45D2-8D51-D169C86572BA.jpeg
These subhumans talk of human rights of the people of J&K when the history of their terrorists have been on par with Afghan Taliban.
Quoting a few incidents of their brutality 👇🏻

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles