India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Govt should cremate them using lard(pig fat only), flame it up using alcohol and video stream it on YouTube. After all, terrorists have no religion and why to permanently waste any square inch of land for a terrorist
Only when it is pointed out that they are all muslims.

Otherwise they are always muslim.

But yes Gov needs to show spine and do that. Hopefully one day we will have a Pro Hindu Govt and will do that.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Modi is now rubbing his hands together furiously.

We love imran because of his self destructive action and yet he thinks we hate him and we have convinced our ideological enemies of the exact opposite which will cause havoc among the polity of pakis.

This is one of the best accidental or maybe intentional psyops by us.

Waanar

Country flag
Modi is now rubbing his hands together furiously.

We love imran because of his self destructive action and yet he thinks we hate him and we have convinced our ideological enemies of the exact opposite which will cause havoc among the polity of pakis.

This is one of the best accidental or maybe intentional psyops by us.
Very true. All the Indians trying to convince Pakistanis that Imran was bad for them are having the exact opposite effect.

I can't even explain the hilarity of watching a Pakistani's brain gears rattling and turning when an Indian praises Niazi as having been incredibly good for us.

Waanar

Country flag
Someone confirm if this is true. Highly unreliable source, but one has been confirmed killed in the Anantag.
Firstly, this inbred doesn't know the name if we don't.
Secondly, ever met a guy named Mohin?
Me neither. Inbred trying his hand at propaganda with the most generic or outright non-existent names.

Copium for their inbred fellows getting slaughtered wholesale.

Don't post tweets by random fucktard islamists.

Kumaoni

Firstly, this inbred doesn't know the name if we don't.
Secondly, ever met a guy named Mohin?
Me neither. Inbred trying his hand at propaganda with the most generic or outright non-existent names.

Copium for their inbred fellows getting slaughtered wholesale.

Don't post tweets by random fucktard islamists.
Indian Media confirmed the death of someone in the Kokernag area, rest is all made up and unconfirmed. This dude is known for posting a bunch of bullshit and lies.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I don't understand what is the obsession of Pakistan with India. They always want to fight with us for some reason or the other.

All wars till date which has been fought between india and Pakistan (i.e 1947, 1965, 1971, 1984 and 1999) has always seen Pakistan as the "aggressor". Even after losing all wars badly and Getting broken into 2 pieces in 1971 (Reference to Bangladesh), they still seem to not want to stop.

It's my personal advice to Pakistanis to leave dreaming and thinking about things like "Kashmir lenge" or "We will defeat India in war", stop purchasing expensive Defence Equipment to fight India and instead use all of that money for the betterment of their economy which is pretty much in drains.

Global Defence

Articles