India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

sorcerer

Country flag

Kumaoni

I don't think army releases statements on road accidents, or do they?
They do
They lost life in an accident near to encounter area....
I just want a statement because Paki goblin subhuman bacha bazis claim we hide our casualties as accidents (luckily theirs a video of the wreckage).

You know they do this right?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They do

I just want a statement because Paki goblin subhuman bacha bazis claim we hide our casualties as accidents (luckily theirs a video of the wreckage).

You know they do this right?
They haven’t updated their Timeline, not even about the encounter that happened. Local news channels and reporters have already covered it, Army didn’t hide anything. Wait for morning then.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Drop in an ocean! They have millions of haraamis in madrasas studying the comic book all over that country. One thing for sure - there is no shortage of cannon fodder!
They’re themselves real ones who’re killing their soldiers, you seriously believe they get training from R&AW in SFF camps? LoL. It’s their Haqqania madrassa which has supplied jihadis for Taliban (both Afghan Taliban and Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan).

maximus777

Country flag
They’re themselves real ones who’re killing their soldiers, you seriously believe they get training from R&AW in SFF camps? LoL. It’s their Haqqania madrassa which has supplied jihadis for Taliban (both Afghan Taliban and Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan).
This is their way of staying battle hardened until an external "satan" shows up :hehe:

Global Defence

Articles