India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Actually before dying, many of these terrorist use to booby trap their own bodies by hiding a grenade underneath their body, by removing its pin.

Though it seems crude, but dragging these dead terrorist bodies is an effective method to dispose off any explosive objects which he might have in his body.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Most important; whoever conspired against India in last 8 years have always been ousted from power as stated:

1. Mahinda Rajapaksa (Sri Lanka)
2. Abdullah Yameen (Maldives)
3. Mahathir Mohamad (Malaysia)
4. K P S Oli (Nepal)
5. Imran Khan (Pakistan)

View attachment 150126
Porkistanis thought they won Afghanistan and are good at bringing about upheavals in the region.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
One or two Indians are bravely fighting it out on peedeef
One Vodafone guy called a pig as inbred and pedo worshipper.
Who was insulting hindus
And that guy was me , now iam banned
Well done. Peodo cult can never be allowed to abuse Hinduism without getting their profit stripped naked.

I had similar run into them 8-9 years ago. Many grew balls after that when it was always one way street.

gajapati

Country flag

Imrand is saying countries like india and israel were celebrated most when he was removed as prime minister :pound: :pound:
One things is clear pakistani identity is totally based on hating jews and Hindu community.Porkistan has built it's own identity which is seperate from indian subcontinent in wrong way
There was a report in BBC Urdu that gen Bajwa slapped Imran Khan to show him his aukat and convey who is the boss here .

Tuco

Country flag
Well done. Peodo cult can never be allowed to abuse Hinduism without getting their profit stripped naked.

I had similar run into them 8-9 years ago. Many grew balls after that when it was always one way street.
Welcome to the club biraadar, I was banned by one neo. Lol

Global Defence

Articles