India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Engine import kiya paise khatam ho gaye. Phir baaki plane guddu welding shop pe jaake weld karwa liya. Bc kya kabada plane hai. Aur naam kya rakha hai Super Mushkak yeh super hai to Mushkak kitna kuposhit hoga
This aircraft was pindigenously designed and developed by madarsa graduate porkistani scientists.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Engine import kiya paise khatam ho gaye. Phir baaki plane guddu welding shop pe jaake weld karwa liya. Bc kya kabada plane hai. Aur naam kya rakha hai Super Mushkak yeh super hai to Mushkak kitna kuposhit hoga

"Mushshak" here means training/exercise

I am thinking about the Turks who bought 52 of these from Pakis just too console the ummah biradar

Another topic... members were discussing about comparative Squadron strength of IAF & PAF

So here it is (excluding the outdated fighters still in service)

PAF: 5x f-16 + 8x jf-17 + 1× j-10c = 14 squadrons (excluding mirage-3/5)

(4 of the 5 F-16 squadrons are under strength i.e. less than 15 aircraft)

IAF: 15x su-30mki + 2x Mirage-2000* + 3x mig-29 + 2x Rafale + 2x Tejas = 24 squadrons (excluding Jaguar/Mig-21)

(I know there are 3x mirage squadrons... but haalat patli hai... they should effectively be counted as 2)

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
IAF is down to 30 squadrons right now and PAF as of 2019 had 22 squadrons of combat aircrafts
But most of those 22 squadrons are also old.i have never heard Pakistan ever say anything about decommissioning their fighter squadrons even though a lot are older than what IAF would consider as worthy of decommissioning.

All in all,if their replacement goes without a hitch,they would at Max be at current status of 22 squadrons unless they are planning on maintenance of high maintenance 5th gen aircraft.

Basically if you want to assess the situation of squadron strengths among various airforces in our neighborhood,we must take into account the age of the various models too.it is not India that has 30-40 year old service aircrafts in inventory.

Last edited:

Covfefe

Country flag
"Mushshak" here means training/exercise

I am thinking about the Turks who bought 52 of these from Pakis just too console the ummah biradar

Another topic... members were discussing about comparative Squadron strength of IAF & PAF

So here it is (excluding the outdated fighters still in service)

PAF: 5x f-16 + 8x jf-17 + 1× j-10c = 14 squadrons (excluding mirage-3/5)

(4 of the 5 F-16 squadrons are under strength i.e. less than 15 aircraft)

IAF: 15x su-30mki + 2x Mirage-2000* + 3x mig-29 + 2x Rafale + 2x Tejas = 24 squadrons (excluding Jaguar/Mig-21)

(I know there are 3x mirage squadrons... but haalat patli hai... they should effectively counted as 2)
Such sad state that we have to compare our squadron strength with Pakis

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't think so, the top guy at the helm gets changed every 6 months to an year at the best. Everyone just kicks the can down the road- enjoy Karo, nitin gokhale ko interview do, two front mein macha dega Tera bhai wale dialogue maaro, aur aage badho
Aur jab dushman aa ke gand fade tab duniya bhar dodo procurement keliye
Emergency procurement keliye bahut paisa hai par time rehta bas cag ko bolte raho paisa nahi hai

Covfefe

Country flag
Aur jab dushman aa ke gand fade tab duniya bhar dodo procurement keliye
Emergency procurement keliye bahut paisa hai par time rehta bas cag ko bolte raho paisa nahi hai
Emergency procurement from.Russia window will be a sand pillar given the situation. Russia, as much as it might hate it, is a lieutenant of China just like Pakistan and DPRK. We're in for some bad surprises, hope that they've accounted for these. Bc, itne bade intellectual property laws ke pujari hain ki 20 saal se Sukhoi bana rahe but abhi tak spares localise nahi kar paaye- kaise mandbuddhi hain be. Yahan meri private American multinational khullam khulla Chinese machinery ka spares chapati hai local market se

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Wrong analogy.
All those cities were completely surrounded by Muslim majority districts.
British had made it clear that for both British ruled districts and princely states that are fully surrounded by a country on all sides must go to that country unless they can come to separate argument with that country.
Only except was for East Pak as a whole.
Only because stupid traitor cucksgress allowed Indian moslem league the free run in Sindh punjab Bengal and not took any concrete political measures. Without Sindh BHARAT remains incomplete. Eventually Sindh will be ours.

Articles