India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Cheran

Country flag
This is some sort of chutiya hopium that was spread last year by BJP IT cell to explain the retarded decision of not escalating despite a direct attempt by pakistan to attack our military installations.

Anybody who believes that some random twitter trend of we want abhinandan back resulted in the govt backing down needs to go to a doctor ASAP.

Kuch bhi ho blame it on the public is the new mantra.

The actions that took place after balakot were in no way influenced by public opinion which was by the way a tiny fringe minority.

Matter of fact is that external pressure combined with the not so great performance of IAF resulted in the decision to not escalate the war.

It was probably the worst decision to be taken and brought to light the limitations and parallels between the opposition and BJP.

India never got an other chance like that again to nail pakistan down.

Instead we ended up with galwan where we never responded to them due to multidude of factors.
I am always shocked at the fact that our planes were following SOPs on that day when our MiG21 was shot down.

Imagine, previous night IAF raids Pakistan & bombs a terror base.

Then next day we maintain "SOPs" with the expectation that Pakistan also maintains the same.

Ofc, this is assuming that the news of us follwing SOPs that day is true.

Knowitall

I am always shocked at the fact that our planes were following SOPs on that day when our MiG21 was shot down.

Then next day we maintain "SOPs" with the expectation that Pakistan also maintains the same.

It is true unfortunately.

You remeber the live session that was held the next day. The IAF was completely clueless and we're contradicting each other during the interview.

I remember reading the sentence "we did not expect them to hit us back with such a large package" or something like that.

Bhai kaise chutiye ho tum log fir. The entire saga sorted of dented the buildup within the govt.

flanker99

Country flag
This is some sort of chutiya hopium that was spread last year by BJP IT cell to explain the retarded decision of not escalating despite a direct attempt by pakistan to attack our military installations.

Anybody who believes that some random twitter trend of we want abhinandan back resulted in the govt backing down needs to go to a doctor ASAP.

Kuch bhi ho blame it on the public is the new mantra.

The actions that took place after balakot were in no way influenced by public opinion which was by the way a tiny fringe minority.

Matter of fact is that external pressure combined with the not so great performance of IAF resulted in the decision to not escalate the war.

It was probably the worst decision to be taken and brought to light the limitations and parallels between the opposition and BJP.

India never got an other chance like that again to nail pakistan down.

Instead we ended up with galwan where we never responded to them due to multidude of factors.

All of this as you pointed out is retarded pakistani fantasy.
i'll add something to that we did not have the preparations neccessary to go inside at that time ...if we did it wouldve been a blunder along the lines of russian invasion of ukraine

mokoman

Country flag

wasnt there also the thing with Abhinandan's comms getting jammed by Pakistan .

i think they did a emergency purchase for more secure radio right after .

:hmm: not exactly comforting that IAF never considered that possibility .

Cheran

Country flag

Yes, Jamming & interception.

Now read below:-

1647881450251.png

Check date of PIB release.

This is 2022.

How many planes have SDRs now?

Covfefe

Country flag

Sutiyape to bahut hain Ghalib but somehow IAF is the unfortunate kid who's found with his hands in the cookie jar every time the lights are turned on
BVR missiles, SDR, mig 21
Army somehow compensates with the individual bravado of field officers and soldiers.
Navy is unchallenged until now in IOR, with Chongs increasing their deployments it'll change

Knowitall

source for this.
I'll have to find it. It was an article based on SOP's and why they were not changed post balakot when an pakistani attack was expected. To which the reply was we expected them to retaliate but not immediately with a large package.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

View attachment 146035

This is 2022.

400 SDRs were acquired in 2019 from Rafael(Israel) & now all frontline fighter jets are equipped with SDR.

Must add... those Rafael BNET Global-Link SDR's are truly world class... comes with integrated IFF... & C3I capability.

My earlier post regarding this👇

Last edited:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
we can't make even proper SDR too :scared2:
We make our own & are inducting in big numbers for non-airborne purposes... must read article for better awareness 👇

But Israeli SDR was selected by IAF bcoz of small dimension & "5th generation aircraft" like features i.e. ultimate sophistication.

Cheran

Country flag

View attachment 146035

This is 2022.

same situation with army i think . meanwhile Pakistanis are buying SDR sets from Turkey .

and Chinese already changed to them recently .
Also, i remember reading last year that the three services are having different "approaches" to SDRs that might create some interoperability. I think it was from Ajai Shukla article probably, do not know if it is true or not.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles