India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

another_armchair

Country flag
:confused1: who is this someone :rotfl:

btw i feel this time there will be no such thing called as bloodless coup...
I hope it is more intense than their fights over biryani.

They either surrender or run away from the battlefield... the only time they have held their ground and fought viciously is when there's good food including biryani on offer.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

Varoon2

Country flag
Considering that its produced by Ali Akbar, I suggest that we temper our hopes.
Hmmm the plot thickens, if you'll excuse the expression! On the director Ramasimhan: (wikipedia)

Ramasimhan has contested in 2014 parliament elections from Koduvally constituency in the Aam Aadmi Party banner.[16] He contested in the election to the Kozhikode Corporation as a Bharatiya Janata Party candidate.[17]

In 2015, Ramasimhan said that he was a victim of child sexual abuse, he was abused by an usthad (teacher) at his madrasa at Meenangadi, Wayanad when he was eight years old.[18][19]

anIn December 2021, Ramasimhan announced that he and his wife had decided to convert to Hinduism, and chose to be named as Ramasimhan.[1]

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
A veteran whom I met defined Kashmir files movie as "...shaping the environment before the actual application of force..."

Posting it here for opinions

Narrative is a part of the overall "environment" thing... I suppose

Last edited:

BabaKhalbali

A veteran whom I met defined Kashmir files movie as "...shaping the environment before the actual application of force..."

Posting it here for opinions

Narrative is a part of the overall "environment" thing... I suppose
Insider sources are chattering that PIOJ&K & GB will be taken by next year before 75 Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebration

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles