India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Guys we boast to have 634 billions$ as forex reserves, but when come to modernisation where do we stand honestly. Still flying the expired mig 21s and cheetahs shows our induction program is derailed and in ICU for a long period. Just look at the procurement program by Egypt even though they dont have rogue enemies. We are facing seious 2 front war but GOI seems to happy to settle disputes through negotiations rather than getting the dictating equipments.

Problem is not money dude, problem is the lethargic brains of the babudom of India

another_armchair

Country flag
Not Rohit Vats of all people. He is a fairly balanced guy. No trash talk, no conspiracy theories. Someone buzz him on Twitter and tell him not to get suckered into this whole FOMO thingy.

Incident has rattled the best minds into making assumptions.

I'd better dig mine out though I know it is too late.

1647370097303.png

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guys we boast to have 634 billions$ as forex reserves, but when come to modernisation where do we stand honestly. Still flying the expired mig 21s and cheetahs shows our induction program is derailed and in ICU for a long period. Just look at the procurement program by Egypt even though they dont have rogue enemies. We are facing seious 2 front war but GOI seems to happy to settle disputes through negotiations rather than getting the dictating equipments.

I dare Egypt to take back Sinai using f15.But we can take back pok .No one buys USA weapons they just rent it ,it is usa who decides who will use it and for what.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

See this tweet us even allowed India to take f15ex but we didn't
Jared Szuba (@JM_Szuba) Tweeted:
"With our weapons come our values," McKenzie tells @SASCDems.

"They're not going to be able to do anything they want with those weapons. They're going to have to be applied in a manner consistent with the law of armed conflict and the law of war." This is after Bennet supported Putin and called out zelensky to surrender to save ukraine.It is intimidation against Israel just like the quote it's dangerous to be enemies of usa but it is fatal to be usa friend.

Jimih

Country flag
Not Rohit Vats of all people. He is a fairly balanced guy. No trash talk, no conspiracy theories. Someone buzz him on Twitter and tell him not to get suckered into this whole FOMO thingy.

Incident has rattled the best minds into making assumptions.

I'd better dig mine out though I know it is too late.

View attachment 144438
You can ask this him here.

He is already a member here.

Jimih

Country flag
See this tweet us even allowed India to take f15ex but we didn't
Jared Szuba (@JM_Szuba) Tweeted:
"With our weapons come our values," McKenzie tells @SASCDems.

"They're not going to be able to do anything they want with those weapons. They're going to have to be applied in a manner consistent with the law of armed conflict and the law of war." This is after Bennet supported Putin and called out zelensky to surrender to save ukraine.It is intimidation against Israel just like the quote it's dangerous to be enemies of usa but it is fatal to be usa friend.
Very interesting turn of events, I would say.

US defying Israel? who thought this day will come.

Viper316

Country flag
I dare Egypt to take back Sinai using f15.But we can take back pok .No one buys USA weapons they just rent it ,it is usa who decides who will use it and for what.
I dont care abt the purpose for Egypt, just want to highlight our procurement is lagging behind. Even smaller countries got accessed to 5th Generation fighters but we are still a decade away

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Very interesting turn of events, I would say.

US defying Israel? who thought this day will come.
The thing with fickle-mindedness is that ultimately a person with this attitude loses the trust of both friends and foe and ends up alone. Today or tomorrow.

This US should learn to be patient. Especially regarding its interests in the Asian sector.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
We can also open multiple front
Eg baluchistaan, kpk, taliban, pok , Taiwan, Hongkong, east turkistan, tibet, South China Sea, Vietnam,japan,Malacca, etc

If we pressured all pressure point simultaneously our enemy must also be in tension
Dil ko dilaasa Dene ke liye kaafi hain...

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wasn't the Sinai peninsula returned back to Egypt by Israel?
It's a buffer zone and Israel regularly bombs it.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
It's business and Egypt airforce is a joke or a zoo.

We need some big oil and gas discoveries like Egypt did recently hence usa is giving all this
Regarding huge Forex reserve well this is used for trade needs and market up and down insurance. Just look at the essential import we need in terms of dollars every year and you will realise this means nothing against our needs.

Though acquisition of atleast 18 -36 Rafale for now is really needed.

Second we should have initiated upgrade of Sukhoi and Indian radar on all jets we have.

Jags engine upgrade should be on priority and 21 Mig 29 deal should have been done 2 yrs back with an essential AESA upgrade with uttam.

Mig 21 are almost retired but I think it's time to wrap them up in 2022 for good.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
The analysis can't be more wrong. Most of this purchase was planned pre-Ukrainian conflict and not post conflict as a support to Russia as portrayed by narrator. Not using USD for such trade was agreed upon much earlier.
Even EU is buying pre-Ukrainian conflict planned oil purchase from Russia.
India is ready to face these sanctions
No, India is not ready to face any sanctions. Only students and government employees talk in such way as they aren't dependent on import and exports and can live their lives under protective bubble.
Most of Indians don't and any sanctions will cause undesired problems to our people and economy.
2024 is not far away, so GoI will also not risk such sanctions.
Thats why putin came to india everyone was ready for it
Where are you getting this info from. GoI has decided not to intervene in Ukrainian conflict either for Russian or Ukrainian side.
Indo-US trade is more than 80 billion with around 23 billion in India's favor and India-Russia trade is around 15-20 bullion dollar with most in Russia's favor.
Who do you think GoI will side with while complying to sanctions.
Plz don't start panic US will still sell us arms but we will face sanctions so be ready
Sanctions are more than arms purchase. Sanctions will cripple our struggling economy.
When we plan to take-on PRC we don't need all this problems.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The analysis can't be more wrong. Most of this purchase was planned pre-Ukrainian conflict and not post conflict as a support to Russia.
Even EU is buying pre-Ukrainian conflict planned oil purchase.

No, India is not ready to face any sanctions. Only students and government employees talk in such way as they aren't dependent on import and exports and can live their lives under protective bubble.
Most of Indians don't and any sanctions will cause undesired problems to our people and economy.
2024 is not far away, so GoI will also not risk such sanctions.

Thats why putin came to india everyone was ready for it
Plz don't start panic US will still sell us arms but we will face sanctions so be ready
Has Europe stopped buying Nord Stream Oil? Sanctions my foot.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Has Europe stopped buying Nord Stream Oil? Sanctions my foot.
That is what I am talking about. Oil is a commodity that is bought as futures. All countries will honor their futures trade till they benefit them.
Secondly until oil can be sourced from alternate means no country will stop buying oil from Russia no matter how many sanctions are placed on them (Russia).

Off the note Middle East and Venezuela are having a blast.

Articles