India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

thebakofbakchod

No logical reasoning behind why he thinks so or anything:crazy:. I wonder why our 2 enemies haven't opened up their fronts already if we are so weak:dude:
Ofc we will get our asses whooped. Probably even worse than 1971 in a real 2 front war. Why would anyone think otherwise is beyond me when you look at the state of IAF and IA. Porkis wont dare invade now on their own and chinks are just waiting until they can gain overwhelming superiority over us. They already have close to 200 J-20s according to some sources and this figure is increasing by 50+ each year. Add in the J-16s and 10s and the gap will be too much for even the most optimistic/deluded person to say otherwise. Meanwhile IAF is still dillydallying over ordering Tejas Mk2s and HAL is taking their own sweet time

Ayushraj

Country flag
No logical reasoning behind why he thinks so or anything:crazy:. I wonder why our 2 enemies haven't opened up their fronts already if we are so weak:dude:
India can easily handle 2 front warfare.
Most of people in India compare number of aircraft, number of tanks, etc but in real war this is not the case.
Even Hezbollah defeated far bigger power Israel in 2006 just because of coordination and will to fight in a conventional war.

Indian Army can easily handle 2 front warfare Chinese front of pla army will collapse but pakistani army is more harder and more tougher to deal with.

Real enemy is. 5 front which must be taken seriously. This front is far more dangerous than any front .0.5 front is not concentrated to kashmir only, illegal bangladeshi are also their and their are multiple dimension of it

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Their is also another sad incident in 1997.
Swara bhaskar father who was in navy advised ik gujaral to release name of RAW agents to Pakistan and porki would nes of ISI so peace may be established and this was a confidence building exercise between nation.

141 RAW agents names were released and they were badly tortured by porki and our intelligence network was destroyed. That why after 1997 till 2010 their were hell number of terrorist attacks. Even kashmir insurgency peaked in 2002.
RAW never recovered from that shock.

Nowadays RAW has rebuilt itself
All these left leaning Liberandiots are not utopians but straight forward traitors without any doubts. These Sociojeets live in skyscrapers and preach communishitism and Aman ka tamasha and Sickularizm as some world changing DIY hacks while reality remains 180° opposite in real life. Expecting peace from Pakshitstan is like expecting a Porkistani to hatch from a chicken’s egg.

another_armchair

Country flag
Uh oh.. dark clouds gathering in the sky.

Let me guess - We are going to witness a terrible hailstorm... damn .. the asbestos roof of the cowshed will give away.. all my cattle will end up dead.. damn they aren't insured... what about the loan I took to buy them? Will I be able to claim compensation...?? Gawd.. I am so screwed.

30 minutes later ...

1647275545268.png

Articles