India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

warmachine541

Country flag

BangaliBabu

Country flag
and snehesh alex phillips is saying it was IAF.
======
Missile accidentally fired ‘during inspection’ at secret IAF base, Pakistan ‘didn’t track

The trajectory of the missile as shown by Pakistan is wrong, which clearly shows that it does not have the capability to track either the flight or the launch site, they said.
They also pointed out that the statement by Pakistan Air Force spokesperson Air Vice Marshall Tariq Zia Thursday that the "projectile travelled 124 kilometres inside Pakistani territory in three minutes and 44 seconds" showed that the country's air defence did not work against the missile.
The sources also said that while the incident had occurred Wednesday evening, Major General Iftikhar held his press conference Thursday night, more than 24 hours after the missile landed, which also went against Pakistan's claim of having tracked it from the time of its launch.
Pakistan's statement Saturday also sought details of the missile's flight path/trajectory, and how it ultimately turned and entered the country.

[Copied]

BangaliBabu

Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
The trajectory of the missile as shown by Pakistan is wrong, which clearly shows that it does not have the capability to track either the flight or the launch site, they said.
They also pointed out that the statement by Pakistan Air Force spokesperson Air Vice Marshall Tariq Zia Thursday that the "projectile travelled 124 kilometres inside Pakistani territory in three minutes and 44 seconds" showed that the country's air defence did not work against the missile.
The sources also said that while the incident had occurred Wednesday evening, Major General Iftikhar held his press conference Thursday night, more than 24 hours after the missile landed, which also went against Pakistan's claim of having tracked it from the time of its launch.
Pakistan's statement Saturday also sought details of the missile's flight path/trajectory, and how it ultimately turned and entered the country.

[Copied]
FNk9HaraUAg5SYe.png

vidhwanshak

Country flag
bros , u know its "possible" that this was actually a misfire . not intentional .

no harm in discussing that possibility .

:megusta: i mean its a fact , we fired , it wasnt intercepted . we remained silent for a day . and there was no pakistani response .

those are still very excellent and 100% true.
yes we were like:
1647114788096.png

Physx32

Country flag
Hmm but as many have pointed can only kinetic energy of the missile can turn all those buildings to rubble?🤔
Can anyone tell me how many kg of fuel is in Brahmos missile?

Considering a weight of 3 ton (which is wrong since fuel weight should be deducted), the missile at mach 2.8 generates almost 0.28 tons of TNT (1.38 TJ) at impact. For context, Tomahawk missile yield is 0.5 tons of TNT with warhead.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Can anyone tell me how many kg of fuel is in Brahmos missile?

Considering a weight of 3 ton (which is wrong since fuel weight should be deducted), the missile at mach 2.8 generates almost 0.28 tons of TNT (1.38 TJ) at impact. For context, Tomahawk missile yield is 0.5 tons of TNT with warhead.
I would guess less than 1/3 of the total weight at max is left after fuel.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Nono
even if if was mistake
What's the need of self loathing?
Some people are intentionally doing this
yes i always suspected this,i think ofmyself a goodjudge of character and I notice behaviour and maanerism and patterns alot.

You know that wierd INDIA SUPERPOWER guy,that name reeks of a meme name and always tends to be exaggerations and stuff that already discussed to be false.

Some recent incidents also exposed some other people's mannerisms too.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yes i always suspected this,i think ofmyself a goodjudge of character and I notice behaviour and maanerism and patterns alot.

You know that wierd INDIA SUPERPOWER guy,that name reeks of a meme name and always tends to be exaggerations and stuff that already discussed to be false.

Some recent incidents also exposed some other people's mannerisms too.
The India super power guy ain't Indian but porki

abingdonboy

Country flag
PKS saying in his blog,

@iNorthernerOn9

"Due to prevailing wind conditions and the navigational gyros weren’t activated, The missile went haywire."
Wtf is he talking about?

missiles aren’t sail boats, prevailing wind was a jet stream going east to west? A >90 degree turn doesn’t just happen. It only made 1 turn and remained on course thereafter, this isn’t exactly ‘haywire’

With a wind coming from an easterly direction that may explain a drift to the south west over the course of a 7 minuet flight in a straight line but a near instantaneous >90 degree has nothing to do with wind.

PKS is full of sh!t and almost nothing he says bares resemblance with reality. He thinks by using terms like navigational gyros that makes him look smart, but without the INS (that the gyros are part of, I guess they are ring laser gyros?) the missile simply launches and then travels in a straight line plus or minus any drift depending on wind (which looks quite minimal over india this time of the year)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
People here are salty because all members here are not immediately swallowing the intentional firing of the missile theory :pound:

I agree, a lot of information is hidden, we have barely scratched the surface of the whole story, and as @abingdonboy mentioned, nothing is making sense.
This is probably because both the sides is holding back information and maybe even released misleading information.

Also just a reminder, we don’t have to always sniff hopium and remain high on positive narrative building (there will be a time for that, I assure you), it is not good for your health.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
anyways this incident is a net good for us if there are no new developments related to this.

1. They defenitely cant recover anything from the missile as it was completely destroyed from the pictures - no win for pakistan,neutral for us.

2. They can't even try to retaliate because we gave a line statement that it was a technical snag,giving deniability,also pakistan being conventionally weakercant do anything - so win for india,bad for pak

3. They can't track or intercept the missile as they definetly would have and also because travelled straight inland for a long time,this means that their AD systems are very vulnerable to salvo launches of this missile in a real war scenario - BIG win for India,big loss for pak

4. missile malfunctioned according official narrative - small loss for india,neutral for pak - this is because it is normal for missiles to fail in a batch,this might be a freak accident

the only things which may change some accepted truths according to any new info that may be revealed in Relation to this incident are :

5. what if the missile was not an accident but preprogrammed to target a HVT in pakistan - if this is true,then point 4 is proved false - huge win for india,hugh loss for pak - we destroyed a HVT and pakistan cannot retaliate as point 2 is still at play as pak cannot reveal their loss due to its internal setup.Also still validates the missile capability mentioned in 3.

6. what if missile was preprogrammed to hit a HVT but HVT wasnot struck for whatever reason - small win for india,small loss for pak - because we managed to atleast strike so far into pakistan without interception by any of pak systems in hand - whichreaffirms our missiles capability in 3 but since HVT escaped it is only a small win as it only breached pak defences.again this disproves point 4 above as they are mutually exclusive.and this is also keeps point 2 active.

I dont see many negatives and a possibilty of huge win or atleast a smal win for india.So I dont see why some people are worrying acording to the official narrative given by GOI.if the official narrative is to go by,then point to 1 to 4 will overall be more positive to us.

If it is not and there are some hidden details the chance for which I might say is not insignicant due to the suspicious nature in which the issue was explained by everyone official on pak and india's side,then it this incident is a more better overall win for us due to either points 5 or 6.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles