India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

pruthvi24

Country flag
Just putting it out here I can't verify this I once again repeat if this was not a strike and was actual accidental firing then this is a matter of big concern and matter of shame for us

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw...If brahmos was fired due to technical glitch....It seems India too can't shoot it down....
Or the missile could have destroyed before it reached Pak airspace...

1. Indian ad too can't engage Brahmos...Let alone Chinese hypersonic missile s

2. May be that technical glitch didn't allow it to be destroyed in air

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just putting it out here I can't verify this I once again repeat if this was not a strike and was actual accidental firing then this is a matter of big concern and matter of shame for us
Now that the other side has seen our official statement they will try to twist in their favor by sharing such non-credible and unrelated forged vids to make their inbred janta demand for retaliation. I would highly advise to take all such vids, pics and exfart analysis with high amount of salt

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bdw...If brahmos was fired due to technical glitch....It seems India too can't shoot it down....
Or the missile could have destroyed before it reached Pak airspace...

1. Indian ad too can't engage Brahmos...Let alone Chinese hypersonic missile s

2. May be that technical glitch didn't allow it to be destroyed in air
Why shoot it down when there is a kill switch for it? And if we really wanted to stop that missile kill switch would have been activated when it entered pak airspace but we didn't. Now derive your own conclusions

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles