India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

shitsandgiggles

Country flag
Now let me ask all those who are cheering here hua to hua . What if the reverse would have happened . What if a paki CM lands in our territory with cattle loss or human casualty ?

How would the nation reacts , Especially the Media and the opposition ?

I wonder if and when they fire their missile accidentally and some of our guys die what will be our response as they have claimed there was no loss of life

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wonder if and when they fire their missile accidentally and some of our guys die what will be our response as they have claimed there was no loss of life
We will do counter strike and destroy their ghq and dha.But till now India has never attacked porkis for their terrorists attack

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Our people ain't dumb like them that they will actually believe the same "malfunction" happened from the other side after ours. There will be a military response from ours for sure.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So the flight was successful and Pakistan only noticed brahmos at 40000ft but after its s move it was untraceable and it moved over their air defence batteries and near the hq9 and that x band Chinese stealth radar.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nah, TB2 is more or less useless. We need more CIWS (truck mounted), and QRSAM.

OFB makes truck mounted CIWS, QRSAM should be operational this year.
These are defensive tech we need attacking tech like kill drones with more than 2 tonnes of weapon carrying capacity

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles