India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

GhostHunter69

Did I miss anything ? Was someone scolding me for sharing the photos? 😢
Please elaborate the damage caused by my tweet. You could dm me as well.
Now almost everyone on Twitter owning the incident quite chadishly 😂
Apologies bro, i got carried away. For me it was something pakistani claiming kill of su30 and members going overboard to show that it was flanker...it was something like that which i felt.

I have conservative approach when it comes to issues related to conflict. That's it. But since we have already accepted it, doesn't matter much but people are free to speculate if it was actually brahmos or any other missile or meme?

God save our country from these overrated idiots. What a colossal loss of face ... i dont even want to see peedeee efff morons LOL ing on this.
:frusty:
Relax, it was another one of his masterstrokes!
brahmos2.png

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Man why are some people here so scared of "ohh could have started a war. We should be more responsible and incompetent armed forces should be court martialed" My ass. If people like these are so scared of a war then why tf demand for pok to be back with India? It's not porkistan will peacefully vacate that land and let our army march through it. There will be war sooner or later with pak if terrorism and pok needs to be dealt with. Also it takes a special kind to think this is a malfunction(which many are calling it as misfire:clap2:) not deliberate.
And now for the porkies RE part, if their techno knowledge about this stuff is so strong then wouldn't need to import every and any shit they find from other countries and would have been on path to become indigenous. Till now suparco and azm are still pipe dreams in both of which they have sought help from their iron biraders.

tsunami

Country flag
Is it a possible scenario that India took out a HVT target 100+ km inside Pakistan and Pakistan tried to downplay it so after 2 days India also thought to accept the same story.

Edit: I know it doesn't make sense but... seriously what in this story actually makes sense.

Articles