India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't like that there is no official statement from India yet, it means there are back channel talks, only person gaining anything here is imran who is loosing power fast, i would dare say BJP is doing favours to Pakistani gov.

There has long been a conspiracy and accusations that India and Pakistan set up border flair ups for political gains.

I don't buy it but all this silence is just mounting up as evidence on this unholy alliance
There is no way mea won't give a statement for such a big and volatile statement made by our rival in public. Let's wait for today evening

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I don't like that there is no official statement from India yet, it means there are back channel talks, only person gaining anything here is imran who is loosing power fast, i would dare say BJP is doing favours to Pakistani gov.

There has long been a conspiracy and accusations that India and Pakistan set up border flair ups for political gains.

I don't buy it but all this silence is just mounting up as evidence on this unholy alliance
as and when DGMO call happens, ISPR would be the first to issue a statement. there won't be a delay from their side on this.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
India will occupie all pakistan , after that no Pakistan no Pakistan occupied Kashmir
Introduce yourself on the new member introduction
Thread

defc0n

Country flag
If we did indeed fire the missile and this is how Pak handles the situation, it will pretty much give us the right to treat Pak as a base drum, we can thump them when we like. The only thing which puts doubts on its legitimacy is the fact that Pak didn't retaliate and is acting like a good Samaritan here. What happened to those guys who launched air raid post Balakote?

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If we did indeed fire the missile and this is how Pak handles the situation, it will pretty much give us the right to treat Pak as a base drum, we can thump them when we like. The only thing which puts doubts on its legitimacy is the fact that Pak didn't retaliate and is acting like a good Samaritan here. What happened to those guys who launched air raid post Balakote?
They are drying their spoiled pants.

Bhairav

Country flag
But this shouldnt be taken lightly. it may be an false flag or coverup but in their official statement they are blaming us. Jaanta hu kuch ukhaad to nahi payenge ye nikamme lekin uksaane ki kosis to kar sakte hain? yaa fir mai jyada he soch raha hu aur ye bas thore bahot diplomatic protest karke chup jayenge?!

Military takeover hoga kya Paxtan me? Jab hoga to meko DM kar dena meko dekhna hai 😎

Bhairav

Country flag
Maybe they are planning something? Something to justify martial law? or maybe just a coverup which will end with some diplomatic protest.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
But this shouldnt be taken lightly. it may be an false flag or coverup but in their official statement they are blaming us. Jaanta hu kuch ukhaad to nahi payenge ye nikamme lekin uksaane ki kosis to kar sakte hain? yaa fir mai jyada he soch raha hu aur ye bas thore bahot diplomatic protest karke chup jayenge?!

Military takeover hoga kya Paxtan me? Jab hoga to meko DM kar dena meko dekhna hai 😎
The more they talk about it, the more the question raises from their awam, WTF was pak AD systems doing for 6 whole minutes, 6 minutes (3 minutes within Indian territory, 3 minutes in paki territory) is a lot in AD intervention.

defc0n

Country flag
The more they talk about it, the more the question raises from their awam, WTF was pak AD systems doing for 6 whole minutes, 6 minutes is a lot in AD intervention.
Do we know for sure if they tried to intercept it i.e. was there even a launch from their ADs?
Any way to find it out?

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
The more they talk about it, the more the question raises from their awam, WTF was pak AD systems doing for 6 whole minutes, 6 minutes (3 minutes within Indian territory, 3 minutes in paki territory) is a lot in AD intervention.
During peace time most AD system are stored in warehouse. Most of their AD may not even be active let alone be deployed. It takes a lot of time to start such systems. Its not like turning the key and they switch-on.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
During peace time most AD system are stored in warehouse. Most of their AD may not even be active let alone deployed. It takes a lot of time to start such systems. Its not like turning the key and they switch-on.
we know this, you think paki awam will accept this explanation given the mass hysteria that goes on over there when it comes to their fauj !!!

Articles