India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Darra made guns, all of them.
The ARs don't use buffer tube (the butt isn't hollow), have AK like safety, lower receiver fits loosely on the upper receiver, handguard has some shiny metal (big no no) inside it for maybe containing the blast in case the barrel blows up yada yada yada.

These aren't American weapons coming in from Afghanistan like the twitter comments are saying.
Darra go brrrrrrrr
1646987392194.png

This is the AKM-4
Made in Stables of Darra by illiterate pakis with basic machining tools
1646987542660.png

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
true . but kinda weird that we still havent given out a denial .

i think some shit happened .
Nah modi and our armed forces are intentionally taking their time to make inbreds keep scratching their heads and to make them keep asking pak army repeatedly for an explanation why they didn't physically intercept the "flying object" :pound:

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
In the absence of any concrete evidence or statements from GoI / Indian Army, I will henceforth be operating under the assumption that this was a strike on some HVT hideout that has successfully eliminated the HVT along with 25+ of his minions. The boys played well and a few more crows & trees have hit the ground

Everything else is porky propanganda

Naacho bc

defc0n

Country flag
Basic point to see here is, in case of the missile being a BrahMos, the destruction visible in the picture doesn't make sense to me. BrahMos is damn accurate and can take out a building with pinpoint accuracy, but the damage shown is of multiple buildings. Can (single) BrahMos do that?

Bhairav

Country flag
If it was an actual Brahmos, it would have triggered a war because it is considered an act of war to fire an N-Capable supersonic cruise missile (fastest) towards your enemy. So either it wasnt a Brahmos or We have proved it again that their Tatta-tical Nukes and Air Defence system will fail If India actually wants to attack them.

Bhairav

Country flag
Basic point to see here is, in case of the missile being a BrahMos, the destruction visible in the picture doesn't make sense to me. BrahMos is damn accurate and can take out a building with pinpoint accuracy, but the damage shown is of multiple buildings. Can (single) BrahMos do that?
A missile travelling at Mach 3 will release a lot of kinetic energy if takes a complete nosedive and the house seems to be a Kaccha house.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
true . but kinda weird that we still havent given out a denial .

i think some shit happened .
issue for me for not leaning towards any conclusion is that there are too many things happening this week/month within India and globally within the same frame and in general too many variables and very little motive.

entire spectrum of possibilities from false flag to deliberate hit , i think i will be ok with any outcome provided there is an official statement from our folks.

TopWatcher

Country flag
issue for me for not leaning towards any conclusion is that there are too many things happening this week/month within India and globally within the same frame and in general too many variables and very little motive.

entire spectrum of possibilities from false flag to deliberate hit , i think i will be ok with any outcome provided there is an official statement from our folks.
Issue is why India will do this. What the target for India.

Its purely false flag operation by Pak. Attention chahye gadhooo ko.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag

Agree, but everyone knows how slow our guys are with official statements. It may never come.

In the absence of an official one, let's set our own narrative instead of allowing the enemy to set theirs.

mokoman

Country flag

only scenario that my small brain can come up with is

a routine air exercise with a su mki carrying a brahmos misfired and it went into Pakistan.

would explain , no NOTAM , delay in response .

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
only scenario that my small brain can come up with is

a routine air exercise with a su mki carrying a brahmos misfired and it went into Pakistan.

would explain , no NOTAM , delay in response .
a misfire seems highly unlikely to me. It's either a complete false flag op by the inbreds or a deliberate attempt by us to test ad response. I am leaning more towards false flag

1971ftw

Country flag
I don't like that there is no official statement from India yet, it means there are back channel talks, only person gaining anything here is imran who is loosing power fast, i would dare say BJP is doing favours to Pakistani gov.

There has long been a conspiracy and accusations that India and Pakistan set up border flair ups for political gains.

I don't buy it but all this silence is just mounting up as evidence on this unholy alliance

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles