India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

The Shrike

Country flag
dont worry about 2 front war .

below is abandoned Russian SAM worth 15 million . grabbed by Ukraine .

the tire literally broke off in the mud because its chinese (no joke)

2 - front war with chinese will be interesting

My inner cynic: It’ll eventually turn out that some folks in the DPSUs switched out the original high quality tiers with Chinese maal to make some money - so all the sides will be fighting using Chinese tyres :dude:.

1971ftw

Country flag
India has nothing to gain from this , elections over with big wins for bjp , meanwhile Pakistan is in a political turmoil right now, this incident will only unify to support imran And We already know imran is a military puppet

This is too BS to sell, There is no such thing as coincidence in geopolitics, not when you think in this context. There is only 2 possibilities:

1.paint job by Pakistan military to keep imran in Power

2.my worst nightmare is true, there is some kind of a unholy mutual understanding between both government

If MOD reveals comes out and sells this faculty tech bullshit, i think I know who I'm voting for next.

another_armchair

Country flag
Are they saying the missile flew at Mach 2 throughout its three minute flight covering exactly 124 km.

Mach 2 flight speed would be approximately 41.16 km per minute. That's 123.48 in three minutes. Guess Pakis added prevailing inflation and rounded it off to 124 km.

BC inka madrassa math chalu ho gaya.

It took a turn at Mach 2 and continued flying into Pakistani territory. Kya phoonk rahe hain ye log?

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The brahmos landbased version got tested from A & N islands or from odisha. Before any such test India have process to ensure all know about no flight zone it's time & day. why India will fire brahmos from Haryana i.e inland.

Poseidon

Country flag
You cannot test from the Pokhran range to the Pokhran range. There has to be a separation of 300km between source and target.
I think launches were from Pokhran range whereas target was in Mahajan range which is approximately 300 km away

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Can someone please explain what the Fuck is happening in the above Video?

One of the many vids from Pakistan showing people fighting over food at a dawaat/function.
They basically try to hoard and carry away as much food as possible.
May be some paki cultural tradition.

Don't know for sure.

I haven't seen such vids from india.
Seen some vids of Chinese doing it at weddings though, but in case of china, they have historical reasons like great famine etc.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lolz If that was a projectile which crashed on a cold storage then how come they recover one pilot who ejected from the jet at mian channu and police stopped the journalists to visit that area means some internal sabotage.Looks like j10c gone down or another falseflag by porki army to crush dissidents and take over the country