India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

THESIS THORON

Country flag
India doesn't have a security pact other than with bhutan, there was never any expectation that someone will come to our help militarily.
No, I was saying in global context, but which country will try to invade us ??

at max pakistan-- that too we can handle

xhina - I dont think so, bec either the ww3 will happen in scs or in Ukraine, if it started in ukraine then I guess the chinks will most probably target Taiwan not us.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
View attachment 142780

There is no hope, time to pack your bags and leave....
He says : "I believe we are Capable of seizing all of India within 2 years" (lol)? This was the same Pakistan Who has lost all wars (1946,1965,1971 and 1999 Kargil) Against India. But "Behenchod" Gand mai Bohuth Kida.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Yes but still we are not arming ourselves to the teeth like our enemies
The problem is that we import majority of our arms. Our armed forces are a burden to our economy.
Unless we follow American model whereby their Armed forces provide boost to their local economy we can't get our-self armed to the teeth.
Private MIC are the need for the hour, we just don't defense industry but also semiconductor, electronic, IT, avionics, etc.

maximus777

Country flag
The problem is that we import majority of our arms. Our armed forces are a burden to our economy.
Unless we follow American model whereby their Armed forces provide boost to their local economy we can't get our-self armed to the teeth.
Private MIC are the need for the hour, we just don't defense industry but also semiconductor, electronic, IT, avionics, etc.
Atmanirbhar MIC will be a boost to the economy and tech sector. However there might not be any ghoos in it for the MOD babus and Chandigarh lobby.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Atmanirbhar MIC will be a boost to the economy and tech sector. However there might not be any ghoos in it for the MOD babus and Chandigarh lobby.
Corrupt people always find a way. Today they are taking money form foreign vendors tomorrow they will take money form Indian vendors.
I don't mind them taking money provided Indian economy benefits.
Like America we should legalize corruption aka lobbing and tax this lobbing transaction. It will be additional source of revenue for the government and money shall move around in Indian economy instead of being parked in some Swiss account.

Global Defence

Articles