India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Rxbanda

Country flag
As I moved to India recently, I was looking for disease areas relevant to work on for my research. I googled 'India disease burden' and got this website 'Down to earth' as first hit.
This is supposed to be a report, but the opening line is "We are disappointed by the lack of ambition of the Modi government".
While this was sufficient for me to not look at the rest of the article, I browsed through the website particularly the cartoons section. Filled with hatred for India/Hindu.

One may have his inclinations/ideologies. But it so disappointing to see that it is hard to find a report which just presents data with no political interests.

BTW, any idea who runs and backs this website?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
As I moved to India recently, I was looking for disease areas relevant to work on for my research. I googled 'India disease burden' and got this website 'Down to earth' as first hit.
This is supposed to be a report, but the opening line is "We are disappointed by the lack of ambition of the Modi government".
While this was sufficient for me to not look at the rest of the article, I browsed through the website particularly the cartoons section. Filled with hatred for India/Hindu.

One may have his inclinations/ideologies. But it so disappointing to see that it is hard to find a report which just presents data with no political interests.

Started by Anil agrawal (environmental f@g ,but not that evil ) second in command Sunita Narain (DU activist , got honorary degree from suspected University across the globe ) .

Major investor is IPSMF , which have trustee from buisness standard , to various NGO supporting anti India views , plus their vision as per their website is to support new age journalism , and you can see what kind of journalism it is

Cheepek

Down to earth is a leftist website. Sometimes content is good but it's fully loaded by ideology and you are correct, it becomes a pain trying to separate fact from their own fiction in their articles.
Sadly I am not aware of any other website that covers environment in depth.
We can read their articles for data and new information... but as my thumb rule for leftist websites go- everything is false until proven otherwise.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Down to earth is a leftist website. Sometimes content is good but it's fully loaded by ideology and you are correct, it becomes a pain trying to separate fact from their own fiction in their articles.
Sadly I am not aware of any other website that covers environment in depth.
We can read their articles for data and new information... but as my thumb rule for leftist websites go- everything is false until proven otherwise.
The better India is not that bad

Ayushraj

Country flag
Ceasefire 🤡

It was easy during Trump to fire artillery on porki position.
Now under biden things are bit tricky.

US always used to pressurize india weather it operation brasstack(1987) , indo pak war(1965), indo pak war (1971), kargil war(1999).

If was always US administration that saves porkistan

Indira ghandhi was on full preparation to take back pokemon but 7 th fleet of US stopped us.

During operation brasstack india army was in full mood to destroy pakis nuclear installation but US administration stopped us.

Even during kargil war US administration saved lives of many poki soldiers and forced india to sign ceasefire.

Loc can only be reignited if US administration wants since US is world power as of now and no one can challenge US.

It was Trump(US administration)who forced porki to hand over Wg commander abhinandan to us with 2 days
going against us administration is not so easy if we went against their policy they will supply free weapons to porki . Even they have multiple methods to disrupt us

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

US always used to pressurize india weather it operation brasstack(1987) , indo pak war(1965), indo pak war (1971), kargil war(1999).

Indira ghandhi was on full preparation to take back pokemon but 7 th fleet of US stopped us.

During operation brasstack india army was in full mood to destroy pakis nuclear installation but US administration stopped us.

Even during kargil war US administration saved lives of many poki soldiers and forced india to sign ceasefire.

Loc can only be reignited if US administration wants since US is world power as of now and no one can challenge US.

It was Trump(US administration)who forced porki to hand over Wg commander abhinandan to us with 2 days
Donald Trump had personal business interests in India, he’s a businessman and his company deals in real estate and Trump has many real estate projects in India with many under construction.

1. Trump Tower in Pune City
1646751430331.jpeg

2. Trump Tower in Mumbai city (On the right)
1646751537582.png

3. Trump Tower in Gurugram city (under construction)
1646751695589.jpeg

4. Trump Tower in Kolkata (under construction)
1646751780297.png

India is the largest overseas market for Trump organisation’s residential projects
1646752506032.png

That pretty much explains as to why he remained mostly pro-India, right now this cluless Buddhan is in-charge as POTUS and we can’t bang these Porkis like we used to everyday.

We ourselves need to make sure that American pressure doesn’t save Porkis, else we won’t we able to liberate Porkistan occupied Kashmir as USA will save them once again.

We need Donald Trump once again as President to avenge everything from Porkistan and get back what rightfully is ours.

Knowitall

going against us administration is not so easy if we went against their policy they will supply free weapons to porki . Even they have multiple methods to disrupt us
Kab tak US global nexus loda lusan pe blame dalo ge.

You think cross border firing will result in US fucking with us let them do it they can say goodbye to quad and anti China front then.

If Indian strategic policies are being dictated by US at the tactical level then there is no point bring independent.

Matter of fact is that this entire thing is overblown US can throw some diplomatic and it ends there. Anything beyond that any you lose a important foothold in Asia and set Indo-US ties back by 20 years.

It's not US but the lethargic attitude of this govt toward strategic goals and military needs. I wonder if you will blame the lack of new CDS on US too.

warmachine541

Country flag
Kab tak US global nexus loda lusan pe blame dalo ge.

You think cross border firing will result in US fucking with us let them do it they can say goodbye to quad and anti China front then.

If Indian strategic policies are being dictated by US at the tactical level then there is no point bring independent.

Matter of fact is that this entire thing is overblown US can throw some diplomatic and it ends there. Anything beyond that any you lose a important foothold in Asia and set Indo-US ties back by 20 years.

It's not US but the lethargic attitude of this govt toward strategic goals and military needs. I wonder if you will blame the lack of new CDS on US too.
You are partly right.

US needed Pak to maintain influence in Afg. That's why 26/11 couldn't be countered as there was immense pressure from US. As US was withdrawing from Afghanistan, India could execute Balakot.

But I really don't know what is stopping the govt from attacking Pak. Could be Biden.

Global Defence

Articles