India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Bhairav

Country flag
A lot of mysterious deaths of Diplomats and Ambassadors of different countries are happening after the start of this war. My guess:-
1. India going to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
2. India has been playing some role in USA-Iran deal? afterall it will be us who will benefit the most from it.
3. Maybe the Palestinians are afraid of the India's improving relations with Israel? but it seems to be a too much of a risk for Palestine to do something like this

warmachine541

Country flag
A lot of mysterious deaths of Diplomats and Ambassadors of different countries are happening after the start of this war. My guess:-
1. India going to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
2. India has been playing some role in USA-Iran deal? afterall it will be us who will benefit the most from it.
3. Maybe the Palestinians are afraid of the India's improving relations with Israel? but it seems to be a too much of a risk for Palestine to do something like this
Which other diplomats died?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Pakistan once again up with its gandmasti.

This adminstration is anyways busy 24/7 with elections so no point expecting any retaliation. Hope US fucks them with sanctions for abstaining.
And the locals will still simp for Pakistan no matter how much these terrorists kill them in grenade blasts and the army and police rescue them from such morons. Thank god it didn’t kill many and most people were safe. But was it really a grenade blast? I don’t think so a grenade can injure so many people without killing them as for many people to get injured the place must be crowded and in a crowded place a grenade can only kill that many people instead of injuring them. I think it was an IED or multiple UBGLs were fired.

Waanar

Country flag
And the locals will still simp for Pakistan no matter how much these terrorists kill them in grenade blasts and the army and police rescue them from such morons. Thank god it didn’t kill many and most people were safe. But was it really a grenade blast? I don’t think so a grenade can injure so many people without killing them as for many people to get injured the place must be crowded and in a crowded place a grenade can only kill that many people instead of injuring them. I think it was an IED or multiple UBGLs were fired.
They may have counted the ones injured by the stampede rushing to safety as well.

I actually wouldn't mind the terrorists carrying out more such attack on the regular muzzie civilians there.
Serves our purpose well.

I hear the Shias of Budgam are getting really naughty and insolent against the Sunnis.

Vayuputra

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I believe they were from mujahid force, but still kind of attention we give to SSG makes me believe that they are the force to reckon with, if SSG is spotted at loc, it becomes national news, our generals would personally comment on that , I think we have created hype about SSG. The same ki d of attention pak won't gives to our paras.
Do we really care? Paras went inside and btfo’d porkis in 2016, first thing porkis did was deny that. Porkis even denied Op Apache even after the pics of trophies got leaked, Pakifags don’t care how much you kill them. You can make a 93000 Porkystani soldiers surrender in front of you yet they will celebrate the capture of a single pilot like there’s no tomorrow. Pakroaches even disowned their own soldiers in Kargil which we had to burry.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Do we really care? Paras went inside and btfo’d porkis in 2016, first thing porkis did was deny that. Porkis even denied Op Apache even after the pics of trophies got leaked, Pakifags don’t care how much you kill them. You can make a 93000 Porkystani soldiers surrender in front of you yet they will celebrate the capture of a single pilot like there’s no tomorrow. Pakroaches even disowned their own soldiers in Kargil which we had to burry.
These men were shias hence they were left away.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Don't forget operation zalim khanjar

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Key Takeaways from the video

1. Paki SSG carrying a different variant of AK-47 (Possibly the Romanian AK) which has the wooden foregrip, usually they use the M4A1s and Modified Type-56-II Assault Rifles.

These guns are then given to HM insurgents with training by their SSG, because these very same guns have been captured by Indian Army in J&K.
1646641038261.png

2. Syed SaIahudin (UN Designated globaI terrorst) gets active protection from Paki govt.
1646641066882.png
Why does the security of Salahudin carry only those Wooden foregrip AKs? Don’t they usually carry M4s and Modified Type-56s? I’ve noticed that maybe there is a dedicated Pakjabi fauj unit to provide training to the jihadis to infiltrate in J&K.

Global Defence

Articles