India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
For god's sake, play defensive on pok
No need to kill our men for that part of kashmir , I certainly don't understand why you people are obsessed with pok

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Our gernails should haul their bodies to Israel because Russians will not supply us spares or equipment like they did , only Israel can replace the russkeis in this regard.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Summer is approaching, very fast approaching
Expect many things from April onwards.
I dont care about pakis , its the Chinese.
This war will be brutal one and it will affect us all , because this time ballistic missiles will be used in plenty
Expect them the pakis to target Varanasi also due to the sentimental value the city holds for hindus.
I iam afraid we don't have enough missiles like Russians have .
Spares and ammo should be conserved at earnest and Israelis must be roped in for more spikes , the spikes can destroy thier vt4s

Naval might is strongest in indias favour, iam afraid airforce is our weakest link.
As per general Panag, during 1971 we have barely used full quota of training ammo and we won the war. Don't go by media reports , we have enough ammo to fight full pledged war at both fronts for over a months. Pak will fall within a week, then we can divert resources to China border. On top of that we have armed civilians with 315 bore rifles,

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
As per general Panag, during 1971 we have barely used full quota of training ammo and we won the war. Don't go by media reports , we have enough ammo to fight full pledged war at both fronts for over a months. Pak will fall within a week, then we can divert resources to China border. On top of that we have armed civilians with 315 bore rifles,
This war will come at your òr mine doorstep , iam not saying fear kek no
But their ballistic missiles will be launched on civillain areas, in all wars till now both sides have not bombed tge xivillians of each country , this will change in this war
Let it be , hum bhi dekhenge

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
You all may disagree with me.....
Is not showing pok and akshai chin in our map.....Fake bravado

Both were lost a long ago.....And when we will get them back....Time will tell

India every time opposes when ...Some one posts a map without pok and akashai chin......
Its important, because we claim those lands. When we stop making those lands on our maps, it is an unofficial acceptance that we have given up on re acquiring those lands. Which we have not, and will not in the foreseeable future either.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
This war will come at your òr mine doorstep , iam not saying fear kek no
But their ballistic missiles will be launched on civillain areas, in all wars till now both sides have not bombed tge xivillians of each country , this will change in this war
Let it be , hum bhi dekhenge
No war will happen ,stop acting like a delusion fellow high on tuborg

Covfefe

Country flag
Also a study of '65 war was published where IA had only used some ~15% of its reserves but Pakistan was getting stocked out

Abdus Salem killed

You are too confident

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kuch nahi hone wala all occurrings are due to rus vs ukr war
Unke pas guidance nahi hai
And we also don't have guts and capability to completely overpower them as China won't be sitting quietly
And if they both attack (if we have intelligence about it) toh bhai hamari gand phatne wali hai(sorry for lang)
We currently don't have guts to see body bags piling
Bad luck ☹

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Kuch nahi hone wala all occurrings are due to rus vs ukr war
Unke pas guidance nahi hai
And we also don't have guts and capability to completely overpower them as China won't be sitting quietly
And if they both attack (if we have intelligence about it) toh bhai hamari gand phatne wali hai(sorry for lang)
We currently don't have guts to see body bags piling
Bad luck ☹
Is liye thand ka wait karna padega , indian subcontinent me ladai ka anukool samay thand ke mausam ko mana gya hai
Ye chanakya ne apne arthshastra me bhi likha hai.

maximus777

Country flag
Summer is approaching, very fast approaching
Expect many things from April onwards.
I dont care about pakis , its the Chinese.
This war will be brutal one and it will affect us all , because this time ballistic missiles will be used in plenty
Expect them the pakis to target Varanasi also due to the sentimental value the city holds for hindus.
I iam afraid we don't have enough missiles like Russians have .
Spares and ammo should be conserved at earnest and Israelis must be roped in for more spikes , the spikes can destroy thier vt4s

Naval might is strongest in indias favour, iam afraid airforce is our weakest link.
Just keep a good supply of ATGMs for the PLA. Rip them a new one if they get their armor to play in Ladakh. Drones is another area where we need to dramatically scale up. Mass manufacture them (quantity over quality) and create havoc.

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
Rest assured there will be no big chinese invasion before xi gets re -elected late this year.He is fighting for his life against rival faction atm,hasnt left china for 3 years due to fear of coup.Chinese will maintain hostile posture because he has to look strong to the PLA generals,may try some local provocation..but no big offensive.Pakis dont have money to try anything except some terror attacks.

Global Defence

Articles