India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Cheepek

And the scenes with the lady wearing a bindi, shouting at India, may be showing how treacherous some Indians/Hindus are. It would be great if liberals and the left get some come-uppance in the film. Eager to see how the movie will be received in India, and worldwide.
That's Brinda Karat, the big bindi is representative of urban naxals/commies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
That was soo close. Sleep tight you missed it
This is what happens when kids get their hands on OSINT tools and suddenly wonder how they are discovering breakthroughs that no one has paid any attention to.

The P8I stopped transmitting its location over Jamnagar (see the dotted line). In absence of a signal, the app (Flightradar) extrapolates its path based on its previous heading and airspeed.

In reality, the P8I probably turned back and landed at Jamnagar/Porbandar, or continued to fly parallel to IB.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
If the world is OK with Russia creating a buffer zone inside a sovereign Ukrainian territory...

then it should be okay with India creating a buffer zone inside POK(an illegally occupied territory)... & which anyways was the aim of Operation kabaddi(on paper)... 15-20km deep territorial capture to deny pakis any safe routes for infiltration.

Example is set... will to act?

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

So, this guy is openly confirming our theory that all Pathans are full blown gays.

While Imran the pathan would be happy with another man's balls in his hands,
Modi Ji would sure feel uncomfortable, unless they are itchy and need some scratching.

Pugilist

Country flag
Guys I’m surprised the Indian media has not picked up on Guardian series on corrupt politicians, military types and crooks using Credit Suisse to hide their money.

A most interesting graphic in the above mentioned article caught my eye - the huge number of accounts Pakistani’s have or had with Credit Suisse that appear dodgy - a few Papa John types definitely.

Maybe someone can twit it to the good Major Arya and he dig further and then can hammer them on social media.

A9FE973F-DE5D-4598-801F-C7732D4A51B3.jpeg

Global Defence

Articles