India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Same modus operandi happening in other states at bigger rate then Hindus can understand if nothing is done there can be multiple Kashmir's in India, and state will just watch just like it did everytime in every case.
No it won't, kashmiri are not warlike people be it muslims or pundits, keep that in mind

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This is one regiment, 18 Howitzers. So our regiments will also give similar firepower.
Brother, with all due respect nobody and I mean nobody lines up artillery like that close by
Except the Russians, indian army will never place all its guns by which I mean all 18 guns in a regiment in one place and lose them all in a bloody counter battery fire
We are not fools , although it's easy to calculate the trigonometry when you alingn all guns in one place as data for one gun is used for all guns , if you place guns at different places , it will confuse the enemy who won't be able to effectively retaliate in a counter battery fire.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Brother, with all due respect nobody and I mean nobody lines up artillery like that close by
Except the Russians, indian army will never place all its guns by which I mean all 18 guns in a regiment in one place and lose them all in a bloody counter battery fire
We are not fools , although it's easy to calculate the trigonometry when you alingn all guns in one place as data for one gun is used for all guns , if you place guns at different places , it will confuse the enemy who won't be able to effectively retaliate in a counter battery fire.
Yea, IK. For show purposes, if we line em up it will give same result was what I was saying. Someone had written that we couldnt do what was shown in the vid since we only had few hundred of these.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yea, IK. For show purposes, if we line em up it will give same result was what I was saying. Someone had written that we couldnt do what was shown in the vid since we only had few hundred of these.
Backbone of indian army is 130 mm and 105 mm guns
Ideally all should be converted to 155mm
It doesn't matter 155 / 39 , 45 , 52
Ammunition is Same for all

Varoon2

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

A pretty graphic and honest depiction of what went on( and is still no doubt with varying intensity, in parts of the territory) in Kashmir between the late 80s to the early 90s. The kind of savagery committed by the Kashmiri Moslems can in no way be a response to 'alienation', 'dilution of the Kashmiri identity' or some rigged election. This is the favourite chestnut of the liberals and secularists, who want to blame India for everything. There are Indians who can't or won't believe that there is an horrific malevolent force at work.

tribendra bisoi

The investment they did in kashmir despite being a small poor country shows how psycho they are .. This is only cost of proxy war excluding training , secret service , propaganda expenses .. Direct expenses like wars we fought and constant operational cost ll be even more . Some say 1965 war was the trigger point which forced indian establishment to seriously think about its security risk of having Pakistan on both sides .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The investment they did in kashmir despite being a small poor country shows how psycho they are .. This is only cost of proxy war excluding training , secret service , propaganda expenses .. Direct expenses like wars we fought and constant operational cost ll be even more . Some say 1965 war was the trigger point which forced indian establishment to seriously think about its security risk of having Pakistan on both sides .
Pakis didn’t invest a penny on these terrorists post GWOT, American aid and black markets of Afghanistan and KPK were the main source of these weapons being sent to India, these pakis arrange crowdfunding for J!had in Kashmir on open TV.

Global Defence

Articles