India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I don't think local Turkish people buy it. Turkish people, unlike their iron biraaders are not that extremist-minded or religious, are in fact quite tolerant and educated. They don't buy Erdogan's world Islamist leader mindset and are actually pretty unhappy with him.
At this point, Erdogan is basically acting as a dictator.
I know, even I don’t hate Turks but Erdogan and his blind followers on Twitter are just a headache. When will Erdogan leave Turkey PM post anyways? Also much of their media remains biased anti-India propaganda outlets. The day he goes we should improve our relations with Turkey only if we find new govt. to be pro-India.
You guys really think majority of Turkish people are secular? The secular and non religious Turks live in the important metropolitan areas. ErDogan’s support base comes from small towns and village across Turkey. Even among the so called secular and non-religious there are Turkic nationalists who support just do ErDogan so he can bring Turkey back to its “glory” days. Islamist and Turkic Nationalists are also now trying combine both ideologies into one platform. ErDogan appeals to both parties.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Modern Turks in Turkey are not ethnic Turks
They are essentially converted Greeks, ethnic Turks live in Central Asia presently
There are turks living in uttarpradssh who claim to be turks from delhi sultante era. They weave baskets and eat pilaf
So they call themselves as turks

Jimih

Country flag
You guys really think majority of Turkish people are secular? The secular and non religious Turks live in the important metropolitan areas. ErDogan’s support base comes from small towns and village across Turkey. Even among the so called secular and non-religious there are Turkic nationalists who support just do ErDogan so he can bring Turkey back to its “glory” days. Islamist and Turkic Nationalists are also now trying combine both ideologies into one platform. ErDogan appeals to both parties.
Historical Church turned into Mosque under Erdoggy

JBH22

Its better we get Er🐶an kicked out from Turkey, Turkey has become anti-India only under this Erdogan regime and made his voters and followers the same “muh Islami birader Pakeestan, muh cashmere phreedum”. Turkey would’ve be a great partner had Erdog not started his anti-India rhetorics and activities.
Turkey regional enemies are more than enough.
Bulgarians, Serbs, Russians, Syrians, Armenians, Kurds all of them have a special hatred for Turks. With regards to fuvcking their economy, this is their own issue. However, news report of Turkey butting in India is going on for sometime. As usual expect no reaction from India. if you follow TRT their propaganda channel, it is recurrent news item of muslim community facing atrocity in India.

The next caliphate movement, will be supported by our sasta converts and Turks want to leverage on this.

TopWatcher

Country flag
Sometimes i feel GOI not taking any final action against pak is fine. If you see India neighbors are rough & not loyal. If any conflict start then US & others big powers will jump in and start showing their weapons.

I think India need to be vigil and just do covert op & surgical strickes, if need arises.

May be my view is little bit different.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Historical Church turned into Mosque under Erdoggy

It was already a mosque, when I beleive mehmet took over, they built the Domes and shiiet, including the towers for azaan and got converted into a mosque, stayed that way for centuries
After Turks secular govt was established, it was turned into a museum devoid of his religious characteristics, showcasing an unbiased history of the same

Then Erdogandu turned it into a mosque

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Sometimes i feel GOI not taking any final action against pak is fine. If you see India neighbors are rough & not loyal. If any conflict start then US & others big powers will jump in and start showing their weapons.

I think India need to be vigil and just do covert op & surgical strickes, if need arises.

May be my view is little bit different.
Convert ops are very well underway , how do you think the tribesman of TTP and BLA get info and training , also the attack to destroy P3 c orion confirm this theory as why would a org like ttp venture out to Sindh province to attack a naval hq and kill some pigs and destroy their maritime patrol aircraft , credit @FalconSlayers for bringing this incident to light after a long time

Jimih

Country flag
It was already a mosque, when I beleive mehmet took over, they built the Domes and shiiet, including the towers for azaan and got converted into a mosque, stayed that way for centuries
After Turks secular govt was established, it was turned into a museum devoid of his religious characteristics, showcasing an unbiased history of the same

The Erdogandu turned it into a mosque
It started as a Church.

Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey, was an Orthodox Christian cathedral built in 360 BCE. After conquering Constantinople in 1453, Ottomans turned it into the imperial mosque. In 1935, Kamal Atarkuk converted it into a museum.

It was a Church for 916 years and a Mosque for 481 years.

But again Muslims-1, Christians-0

TopWatcher

Country flag
Convert ops are very well underway , how do you think the tribesman of TTP and BLA get info and training , also the attack to destroy P3 c orion confirm this theory as why would a org like ttp venture out to Sindh province to attack a naval hq and kill some pigs and destroy their maritime patrol aircraft , credit @FalconSlayers for bringing this incident to light after a long time
But the problem is, why Pak not detaching itself from Kashmir voice (means what they say). Their economy/people/defense are under immense pressure and bad condition. Still pak always talk about kashmir.

What thing will pressure pak , so that they leave the Kashmir word permanently.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Mehran was targetted with help of USA.

Firstly US killed osama inside Pakistan then Pakistan in anger stopped US supplies and in Afghanistan from Pakistan.

So US retaliated Pakistan by targeting karachi (main US supply base).US retaliated by targeting newly given pC-3 aircraft to Pakistan

It was a US supported operation.

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles