India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ladder

Country flag
And give us more artillery , destroy pakistan and push back china , huehueheu
Looks like a Aladdin's Chiraag.

Maybe a Genie will come out if rubbed, who knows.
Bush-ra bibi has two pet jinns, still the fate of Pak is not changing. And here you are asking so much from the jinn present inside the chiraj? The jinn wouldn't come out even if the lamp is rubbed, if he/she gets an indication of your demands/wishes.

Jimih

Country flag
Probably some annual air exercise going on. Yesterday someone reported multiple M2000s buzzing over a non-base area.
IAF to conduct Exercise Vayushakti-2022 in March, to demonstrate its firepower at Pokhran

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
IAF to conduct Exercise Vayushakti-2022 in March, to demonstrate its firepower at Pokhran

It is not Vayushakti at least, Vayushakti takes place with a spectacular display of firepower with a live telecast from DD News potato cameras which cannot differentiate between clouds and jets.

Country flag
Chut ka chakkar babu miya.
Noo. Not at all.
Seeing poor women like this is sad af.
Phasist Mudi should rejine and EEndia should leave Cashmere.
I was on the wrong side all this side, supporting phasist Brhamin Baniya Hinoooos. I have returned to the side that is correct. Nothing to do with this beautiful women. I covered my eyes so as to not see her as that would be HARAM and I wouldn't want her punsihed as she hasn't covered her face. I took her punishment.

Global Defence

Articles