India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Varoon2

Country flag
The editors and reporters that work for both RT and Ruptly might have also worked previously with the likes CNN, BBC and DW which are also Anti-Indian western propaganda medias. Another factor we missed here is the local factor. Reporters that are hired by these propaganda medias are always chuslims or Libtards. These chuslims and Libtards keep feeding the propaganda machine with Anti-India, Anti-Government and Anti-Hindu stories.
In Canada, almost all the AP (Associated Press) news reports carried by the Toronto Star newspaper, are written by a Moslem, and they are anti-India. Rarely does anything positive come out of it. There is no story filed about Hindus being victims of Moslem violence, or any Indian innovation or discovery, any good work done by a noticeably Hindu group or individual.

Rudra7678

Country flag
Then it's an active act of war by the inbreds. Don't think they have got balls for sending ssgn but if it's them then bye bye terroristan lol
Indian commandos will neutralize them and country will move on as usual. I am not expecting anything big from the government, if the apprehended Pakistanis are indeed PAK commandos on a mission. But it says things about our maritime security.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian commandos will neutralize them and country will move on as usual. I am not expecting anything big from the government, if the apprehended Pakistanis are indeed PAK commandos on a mission. But it says things about our maritime security.
It's one thing with proxies but whole lot another when a country sends its troops to target its enemy during no conflict. The Indian govt will have full right to nuke the shit out of pak or bomb their cities if its found out its ssgn but still I don't think its them.

sorcerer

Country flag
This letter looks suspicious to say the least. All the official communication bear letter number and this has none. Bajwa's name does not appear below his signature. I am not holding my breath!
Fact is..somebody had to expose the number of deaths and this will get the attention it deserved.
Probably..the Balochis..cuz they really worked hard for those kills which pakis underplayed.

Global Defence

Articles