India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
RT today is specially influenced by Christian lobby of Russia time to time trolling Hindus mostly. They refrain from speaking on kashmir much but they poke Hindus. Russia of today is ruined by Xtians.
This Soviet/Russian influence on India has been for decades and its detrimental.

Indian establishment is slowly understanding their Blackmail tactics, and that's now we can be heard saying, "we need more autonomy in defense sector"

Jimih

Country flag

Palki is in Ukraine..and i am sure she isn't there for vaccination..be ready for something not so favourable program on Ukraine to bhikhari bhalu..
She is in Ukraine only means that Indian media is controlled by West.

And we may find some Anti-Russian coverage in her reporting and which will be good to counter the anti-India bias by the Ruskies.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Their state owned medias like RT and Sputnik time to time needles India.

And most of the time they get unanswered by us.
Russian and Paki governments are very similar, biting the hands that feed them and then becoming loyal poodles of china, over militarisation of their own state, threatening wars and conflict to their neighbours and a failing economy. Putin like yesterday said China is their most important ally, they can stay with China then. We need to remember this BS of balanced foreign policy is a meme, its a fact that the best you can get is from the democratic nations and not pseudo-democratic states.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

And we may find some Anti-Russian coverage in her reporting.
Let it be then, Russian media has been the same, Ukraine knows that Russia has its own version of “Akhand Bharat” i.e. Undivided soviet union. Many weak post-soviet states to this day fear Russian invasions just because they’re democratic and not poodles of Russia. And WION is of Zee media group which again is of a BJP MP Subhash Chandra, I leave it up to you to decide.

If Russian media can do propaganda in Kashmir then I crave for a tit-for-tat from Palki in Ukraine.

HawkisRight

Country flag

And we may find some Anti-Russian coverage in her reporting.
Tf dude... bhikhari bhalu doing propaganda on Kashmir but if u do reporting on Ukraine then muh Western propaganda.. don't be a ruskie fanboi nor muriki fanboi...If our interests are threatened then sab ka maa bahan ch*d denge..this alliance bullshit is upto the limit otherwise go to goa u will find fine ruskie natashas for cheap..

Jimih

Country flag
Tf dude... bhikhari bhalu doing propaganda on Kashmir but if u do reporting on Ukraine then muh Western propaganda.. don't be a ruskie fanboi nor muriki fanboi...If our interests are threatened then sab ka maa bahan ch*d denge..this alliance bullshit is upto the limit otherwise go to goa u will find fine ruskie natashas for cheap..
I think you didn't got my statement.

Jimih

Country flag
Let it be then, Russian media has been the same, Ukraine knows that Russia has its own version of “Akhand Bharat” i.e. Undivided soviet union. Many weak post-soviet states to this day fear Russian invasions just because they’re democratic and not poodles of Russia. And WION is of Zee media group which again is of a BJP MP Subhash Chandra, I leave it up to you to decide.

If Russian media can do propaganda in Kashmir then I crave for a tit-for-tat from Palki in Ukraine.
That's why I said Anti-Russian, it was ought to be taken in a positive way.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Also, WION gets a shit tonne of views
Much more than that Russian state affiliated media

cereal killer

Country flag
Russian and Paki governments are very similar, biting the hands that feed them and then becoming loyal poodles of china, over militarisation of their own state, threatening wars and conflict to their neighbours and a failing economy. Putin like yesterday said China is their most important ally, they can stay with China then. We need to remember this BS of balanced foreign policy is a meme, its a fact that the best you can get is from the democratic nations and not pseudo-democratic states.
His economy heavily depends on China.. So what else Putin is supposed to say?
India is as unreliable as they come. Everyone knows we play double games & try to act too smart sometimes. It's all geopolitics in the end.

JBH22

Victim card khelna koi inse seekhe.
Had they kept their conflict with India at a conventional level and fought it on battlefield, the animosity between us would not have reached that level.
After parliament attack, 26/11 attacks they have shifted gear for an altogether conflict. It is basically now fight for survival.
The generation of politicians pre partition era gone, Indians kids born after 1989 have been adults and have grown with Pakistani sponsored teror activities, so no more amaan ki asha crap will even fight an audience.

Global Defence

Articles