India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ambedkar was a lemur coomer himself & his opinion need not to be taken seriously regarding anything.
His arguments on Abrahamic religions vis-a-vis Dharmic religions are excellent and still holds true

But Ambedkarite coomers right now needs some BDSM treatment, they behave like pests and need to be put in their place

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The problem with these "brochure" specifications is, they are hardly realized in the actual platform. Classical Chinese strategy of over-selling something and you later find out it was never there.

For example -
  • Double-rack pylon for SD-10/PL-15 is promised since Block-II but is only present in digital media or static airshows. It is yet to be realized in actual flying configuration.
  • JHMCS is a pretty niche technology and "custom making" them for each pilot is something that will shoot the cost way high. Also doubts if it can be actually "better" and lighter than european/american models.
  • All the advanced electronics promised, the tech from J-20 and J-35, all seem very futuristic. What is not specified, is how the cost will shoot up with such equipment, and can Pakistan really afford it, and thus if it makes sense for Pakistan to even get it.
Till now, JF-17 has remained a paper tiger, another trademark of Chinese weaponry.
Looks like some serious fan boy farts no surprise their ex. Airforce officers keeps giving churan to their gawar kaum.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hear Jaguars will operate till 2060 is it true ?
how can such an old aircraft continue to serve till 2060 it’s as old as mig 21
I thought Rafales will replace jaguars but there is no indication of that happening
Indian Airforce loves jaguars because it can fly at very low altitudes
It’s heavily modified and upgraded the most upgraded aircraft in IAF inventory
I don’t think any other country except for India operates these aircrafts

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles