India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Country flag
Infiltration, hawala money, tunnels, cross border smuggling from Pakistan are well documented and proven in court of law methods. We kill hundreds of Pakistanis every year trying crossing the border for which Pakistani themselves take credit and legitimise it by saying it is a disputed territory

Why Pakistan is not complying with FATF and why it is placed in its grey list is biggest proof that it is using money to finance terror both in Kashmir and Afghanistan.

Any person who says Pakistan is not involved can not be taken seriously.
India is a huge country and you can get it easy. Plus the India-pk border is fenced and high risk for any cross over.. Yep rest of India with ease to many corrupt gun dealers. India also has alot of financial opportunists unexpected folks could be also supplying them for monetary reasons but that insurgency is insignificiant imho they have cooled down since the 90s because they know tactical they can't really achieve anything against 1.4bil I don't know why they keep going some of them it is fruitless
@hit&run There he said it.
Ban him for spreading fake news and propaganda.

Knowitall

@hitrun

Debate happens when two sides engage each other in a meaningful discussion and counter each other claims and queries.

If the other side choses to ignore the topic ignore the questions raised and then insert a completely false out of topic titbit into the discussion it is no more a debate but a deliberate attempt to spam and destroy the quality of discussion.

My only request is that you take action against him if he continues to ignore the questions and queries being presented to him and if he deliberately leaves the discussion to come back sometime late to once again derail the thread and the entire discussion by posting irrelevant info which is something he keeps on doing.

Knowitall

Tupac? As in Tupac.. This is the strangest operation name I have ever heard.. I couldn't help but remember Tupac Shakur

@Del horno

We can end our debate in a simple manner if you just answer a single question.

You claim that pakistani army is stubborn its a existential threat they can defeat India etc etc so the only single question i want to ask you is.

How many wars has pakistan won against India?

Answer this or don't show your face on this thread again.
Answer this.

Knowitall

I am not a defender of any countries but my own.. I have zero affiliation that hell-hole
@Del horno

We can end our debate in a simple manner if you just answer a single question.

You claim that pakistani army is stubborn its a existential threat they can defeat India etc etc so the only single question i want to ask you is.

How many wars has pakistan won against India?

Answer this or don't show your face on this thread again.
Answer the question you retard i didn't ask you to defend them i merely ask you to answer my query.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
From here I can see every Pakistani escalation is being answered equally or with extra punch. Few things can not be said openly but if Indians can not read news coming from Pakistan on their miseries vis a vis internal security, social and political matters then it is futile to help them with any encouragement.

As far as insurgency in J&K is concern then I am a wrong person to be asked how to deal with Pakistan. I am in favour of crackdown in Kashmir first then think about Pakistan. Those causalities in Kashmir in my understanding are largely due to our half hearted approach and political miscalculations.

I don't doubt that we respond to Pakistani provocations near loc or within Balochistan.

The question is whether this reactive approach is working and towards what goal are we moving.

Take Pulwama and the aftermath for instance.

Pakistan attacked our convoy and within a week a similar attack took place in Balochistan.

After this we went on to bomb terror hideouts balakot.
But pakistan response the next day was to target our military installations.
They have shown the willingness to climb the escalation ladder while we have just flirted with it in comparison.

Our policy should be to draw red lines and redefine them every few years and force pakistan into good behaviour and target their military directly overtly in our repsonses.

Right now, cheering on culling some terror rats and the occassional cross border strike whenever something big happens is not good enough.

It only shows that we are willing to be happy with a ceasefire and the status quo while we take unequal losses in minor skirmishes with terrorists.

notaname

I am not a defender of any countries but my own.. I have zero affiliation that hell-hole.. Don't take me for anyone else just because we exchanged different opinion on matters. I have zero affiliation to that said country nothing nada
Then why are you in this thread defending them and whitewashing thier deeds?

Raaakisazih

Country flag
I am not a defender of any countries but my own.. I have zero affiliation with that hell-hole.. Don't take me for anyone else just because we exchanged different opinion on matters. I have zero affiliation to that said country nothing nada
Defend yourself not Pakistan nobody can defend Pakistan answer their questions don't run away like a coward

FalconZero

Country flag
@hitrun

Debate happens when two sides engage each other in a meaningful discussion and counter each other claims and queries.

If the other side choses to ignore the topic ignore the questions raised and then insert a completely false out of topic titbit into the discussion it is no more a debate but a deliberate attempt to spam and destroy the quality of discussion.

My only request is that you take action against him if he continues to ignore the questions and queries being presented to him and if he deliberately leaves the discussion to come back sometime late to once again derail the thread and the entire discussion by posting irrelevant info which is something he keeps on doing.
This is how all bait/trolls work, they are not asking questions or want discussion, presuppositions are directly inserted, remember those chink shills? They do this, they will not answer genuine questions or take part in genuine debate, they will only pelt their propaganda and take members for a ride, now you have either two choices :
-> Actually answer but those will be ignored cuz they are not here to debate or you will be gaslighted with strawman but that would result in further shitfest and actual agenda of the ongoing threads get derailed
-> or you can just ignore, most of the members will not cuz his remarks are so retarded and superfluous that they will reply hence the step 1 all over again.

This is why i think it's waste of time engaging them. I urge members to either ignore or mods will have to take eventually, just a reminder almost 2 to 3 pages have been wasted on useless remarks. Same things which can be corrected, re-checked through already old pages or wikis but here we are.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I don't doubt that we respond to Pakistani provocations near loc or within Balochistan.

The question is whether this reactive approach is working and towards what goal are we moving.

Take Pulwama and the aftermath for instance.

Pakistan attacked our convoy and within a week a similar attack took place in Balochistan.

After this we went on to bomb terror hideouts balakot.
But pakistan response the next day was to target our military installations.
They have shown the willingness to climb the escalation ladder while we have just flirted with it in comparison.

Our policy should be to draw red lines and redefine them every few years and force pakistan into good behaviour and target their military directly overtly in our repsonses.

Right now, cheering on culling some terror rats and the occassional cross border strike whenever something big happens is not good enough.

It only shows that we are willing to be happy with a ceasefire and the status quo while we take unequal losses in minor skirmishes with terrorists.

I am actually wishing for ramjet artillery to develop quickly.

The extra range will allow us to pressure Pakis at loc like never before.

The amount of havok we can create with it will force pakistan to either escalate with air power/subconventional means or just cope.

But that also requires a sound proactive policy and understanding of our end goals.

notaname

Not whitewashing anything just shared my opinion on an specific issue some people didn't take it well.. But it is what it is.. I believe we agree on many other fronts these gentlemen
Not really now you are backtracking from your own statements before given just some pages back,

I respect your opinion but the opinion you expressed and the things you said don't match with facts I don't know what is your source of information but you are somewhere wrong I can assure you about that but mate you need to understand we have been dealing with Pakistan from 1947 and have seen all their promises and betrayal so it would be good on your side if you got some hard facts other then some generic statements to present and then debate.

I can prove all your generic statements with facts wrong.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
I am actually wishing for ramjet artillery to develop quickly.

The extra range will allow us to pressure Pakis at loc like never before.

The amount of havok we can create with it will force pakistan to either escalate with air power/subconventional means or just cope.

But that also requires a sound proactive policy and understanding of our end goals.
Our end goal is simple destruction of Pakistan

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Any collision with Pakistan will guaraante an all out war.. Pakistan can upset India in full defeat from a military stand up. They are not only strong but existential risk level they can target all cities in India. They are far from what you assume in their military strength. They are formidable. None of your generals will blinded walk into the type of miscalculation you typing out. This is real life But alas You have the right to express your opinion
Why dont you shove this porky constitution in your ass and set fire to it ?

porkyassrape1971.jpg

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I wouldn't be so sure about that anymore.. Pakistan can do the same to India and her forces are more hardy and will be an issue for India because they are just more stubborn.. Once the storm arrives India may not be able to withstand it

You are more confident of paki conventional capability, than they themselves are.

If they were any confident, they wouldn't have invested in nukes at all.

Any escalation in the nuclear arena means pakistan has forfeited it's existence.

Articles