India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Knowitall

Any collision with Pakistan will guaraante an all out war.. Pakistan can upset India in full defeat from a military stand up. They are not only strong but existential risk level they can target all cities in India. They are far from what you assume in their military strength. They are formidable. None of your generals will blinded walk into the type of miscalculation you typing out. This is real life But alas You have the right to express your opinion
Yes this is real life indeed in real life pakistan is not a existential threat in real life they have lost 4 wars have lost 60% of their landmass are a broken improvised country in the grey list of FTAF which regularly does the rounds of IMF to beg for loans.

In real life they are nothing short of a failed nation.

Country flag
I don't see why they should fund insurgency they make no difference and irrelevant anyways. They know the only way to break India is to destroy it's armed forces entirely and it can only be achieved in an all out war.. They fancy their chances against the Indian armed forces and also know there won't be any insurgency against them if they destroy the Indian armed forces
Dude make some sense in your posts. And back them with facts and legit sources.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He is very much aware of that but has a agenda to follow.
Honestly no bro.. the message behind it all was never let your guard down.. Also from tactical point of view it doesn't make sense for them insurgency being active in India it doesn't add to their case because it doesn't make difference hence why I concluded from stragetic point of view that there is zero links between these in Jammu and PK because they just doesn't fit into their long term security planning hence why I came to the conclusion that these in Jammu are entirely local insurgency

Knowitall

@Del horno

We can end our debate in a simple manner if you just answer a single question.

You claim that pakistani army is stubborn its a existential threat they can defeat India etc etc so the only single question i want to ask you is.

How many wars has pakistan won against India?

Answer this or don't show your face on this thread again.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He is very much aware of that but has a agenda to follow.
Shatrughan Sinha with Pakistan Military Dictator General Muhammad Ziaul Haq 2.jpg
Shatrughan Sinha with Pakistan Military Dictator General Muhammad Ziaul Haq 1.jpg
Shatrughan Sinha with General Ziul Haq son Ijaz ul Haq and his Family.jpg

He might also dont know about zia ul haq operation tupac for supporting khalistanis and gayhadis.By the way zia ul haq is an alumni of st stephens newdelhi the beacon of leftwingers of india while he was preparing this operation tupac against india he sent his daughter to sleep with her fav actor shatrughan sinha and do recce of mumbai hence mumbai became the spotlight of all underworld don and terrorist attack.

Last edited:

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Honestly no bro.. the message behind it all was never let your guard down.. Also from tactical point of view it doesn't make sense for them insurgency being active in India it doesn't add to their case because it doesn't make difference hence why I concluded from stragetic point of view that there is zero links between these in Jammu and PK because they just doesn't fit into their long term security planning hence why I came to the conclusion that these in Jammu are entirely local insurgency
How it doesn't fit into their strategic planning that was the question retard and how is paki army so stubborn looks like you know them pretty well enlighten us

Knowitall

@Del horno

You claim that pakistani army is stubborn its a existential threat they can defeat India etc etc so the only single question i want to ask you is.

Answer this.

Country flag
Really then how do they get their weapons?
Don't you say rest of India.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India is a huge country and you can get it easy. Plus the India-pk border is fenced and high risk for any cross over.. Yep rest of India with ease to many corrupt gun dealers. India also has alot of financial opportunists unexpected folks could be also supplying them for monetary reasons but that insurgency is insignificiant imho they have cooled down since the 90s because they know tactical they can't really achieve anything against 1.4bil I don't know why they keep going some of them it is fruitless

Knowitall

India is a huge country and you can get it easy. Plus the India-pk border is fenced and high risk for any cross over.. Yep rest of India
@Del horno

Answer this you coward.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
India is a huge country and you can get it easy. Plus the India-pk border is fenced and high risk for any cross over.. Yep rest of India
So you want to say that Khyber Darra made guns recovered from porkis killed in India are sourced by porkies from inside India?
1625762283168.jpeg

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Infiltration, hawala money, tunnels, cross border smuggling from Pakistan are well documented and proven in court of law methods. We kill hundreds of Pakistanis every year trying crossing the border for which Pakistani themselves take credit and legitimise it by saying it is a disputed territory

Why Pakistan is not complying with FATF and why it is placed in its grey list is biggest proof that it is using money to finance terror both in Kashmir and Afghanistan.

Any person who says Pakistan is not involved can not be taken seriously.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles