India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

saneel2014

Country flag
Kashmiri Pandit 😂😂.. Someone was right in the forum ..Even a random Muslim from Pulwama is more patriotic than Kashmiri Pandit ..
Yes, there was a kashmiri pandit in my college, he legit thinks its the responsibility of indians and indian army to bring peace to kashmir. According to him, the few kashmiri muslims who kicked them out were led astray by pakistan and hence, its indias responsibility to rehabilitate kashmiri muslims led astray by pakistan and give them new purpose. And yes he wants independent kashmir with good ties with india. I told him even tiktok and twitch thots ask for less privileges than u guys.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Kashmiri Pandit 😂😂.. Someone was right in the forum ..Even a random Muslim from Pulwama is more patriotic than Kashmiri Pandit ..
It was me, and rightly so.
Yes, there was a kashmiri pandit in my college, he legit thinks its the responsibility of indians and indian army to bring peace to kashmir. According to him, the few kashmiri muslims who kicked them out were led astray by pakistan and hence, its indias responsibility to rehabilitate kashmiri muslims led astray by pakistan and give them new purpose. And yes he wants independent kashmir with good ties with india. I told him even tiktok and twitch thots ask for less privileges than u guys.
Professional Cucks

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
He is using it in correct context .
Hindus attain veergati,they are not shaheed .
It's a very bad issue that we use a melacha thurkoda word in context of our brave hearts

Jimih

Country flag
Shaheed means a muslim martyr. And a martyr is a person who suffers persecution for to his religious beliefs by an external force. Using the word Shaheed is legitimising they were doing.
Bastardisation of Hindi is the culprit for this.

An average Hindi speaking person in India uses atleast 40% Urdu words while speaking.

Pure Hindi can always be heard on during Republic Day on DD and many Rashtrapati Bhawan ceremonies.

Vinash

Country flag
Bastardisation of Hindi is the culprit for this.

An average Hindi speaking person in India uses atleast 40% Urdu words while speaking.

Pure Hindi can always be heard on during Republic Day on DD and many Rashtrapati Bhawan ceremonies.
I won't speak for all Telugus, but Hindi speakers using Urdu is downright disgusting and repulsive. A lot of Telugus in Andhra, see it as a language of Turakas i.e Muslims. One of the reason for conflict between the 2 Telugu states is that Telugu spoken in Telangana has influence of Urdu in it while Andhra Telugu has zero Urdu influence.

Also, at this point, it seems like an irreversible trend. This is one of the reasons why I'll never accept Hindi as pan-India language.

I'd never argue against Sanskrit as I would against Hindi.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I won't speak for all Telugus, but Hindi speakers using Urdu is downright disgusting and repulsive. A lot of Telugus in Andhra, see it as a language of Turakas i.e Muslims.

Also, at this point, it seems like an irreversible trend. This is one of the reasons why I'll never accept Hindi as pan-India language.

I understand it ,that's why even being from jharakhnd ,I have started to despise hindi a little.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I won't speak for all Telugus, but Hindi speakers using Urdu is downright disgusting and repulsive. A lot of Telugus in Andhra, see it as a language of Turakas i.e Muslims. One of the reason for conflict between the 2 Telugu states is that Telugu spoken in Telangana has influence of Urdu in it while Andhra Telugu has zero Urdu influence.

in that case Urduisation of Kannada language is even worse, it has crept into official govt communication and political speeches of Kannada.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
High level of opium
He will only take that woman's back after this photo-op. :rotfl:

I still wonder what's the point of having RAW for just "reporting and observing" missions if we can't get rid of high-profile enemies of the state like this joker. A commie PM is the worst thing we can have and this has been proven since Prachanda's rise in Nepal after Congress helped topple the Hindu monarchy.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
If we move towards kargil Muslims they have utter disgust towards sunni Muslims you would find that big posters of Iranian leaders and supreme leader flag of iran and quotes of these leaders ( No death to US flags tho). I dunno but i think still they have some loyalty towards india and if supreme leader of iran appease them to stay towards india they will die for that.
Meanwhile Average Muslim of kashmir have a ideology of separatism you can hear it. For example i was talking to a local he was nice with me but when i talked about jama masjid he said han tumhare india se. And more examples india s Salman khan aya tha mere yaha soo they act like india is a 3rd party.
I would say only guy's which we have in j&K are dogras Sikhs and crpf IA and some priests which are still in the temple.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
If we move towards kargil Muslims they have utter disgust towards sunni Muslims you would find that big posters of Iranian leaders and supreme leader flag of iran and quotes of these leaders ( No death to US flags tho). I dunno but i think still they have some loyalty towards india and if supreme leader of iran appease them to stay towards india they will die for that.
Meanwhile Average Muslim of kashmir have a ideology of separatism you can hear it. For example i was talking to a local he was nice with me but when i talked about jama masjid he said han tumhare india se. And more examples india s Salman khan aya tha mere yaha soo they act like india is a 3rd party.
I would say only guy's which we have in j&K are dogras Sikhs and crpf IA and some priests which are still in the temple.
Reason for disgust towards sunni muslim ?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Reason for disgust towards sunni muslim ?
Shia - Sunni conflict. They belive that those who threaten iran are their enemies too. And shia - Sunni are opposite people Sunni believe that shia are threatening Islam and go against Allah. That's the reason why pakistan have also failed to influence kargil region.
images (41) (7).jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles