India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
What I have said here is all in public information , many news media have already published and written about it .
So if there is a packie, please don't jump in delight .
Hume ye sab bohot pehle se pata .
Army has compensated many people.
CIA still runs black sites in Foriegn lands by paying local Military groups and delegating responsibility. Philip Mudd wrote about it. They are still running and yet US activists do randi rona over India. And US not only uses physical torture but psychological ones too. Total Isolation for months at a time, Loud music etc.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
CIA still runs black sites in Foriegn lands by paying local Military groups and delegating responsibility. Philip Mudd wrote about it. They are still running and yet US activists do randi rona over India. And US not only uses physical torture but psychological ones too. Total Isolation for months at a time, Loud music etc.
So now I Wonder , whether CIA black sites were in Pakistan too?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes I know that, ameriki are in no position to lecture us on any issues , honestly .
They have whole graveyards in their cupboards not just few Skelton's.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
So now I Wonder , whether CIA black sites were in Pakistan too?
Of course , paki army is corrupt to the core .
Pakistani army was responsible for killing of innocent kids in Khyber agency , they invited US drone strikes on its own population. They killed their own children in that army school massacre .
The worst immoral army is the paki army , to be true.

Last edited:

Arkanoid

Country flag
Papa 2 was a interrogation camp , students and random people were picked up , most were never seen again .Who were seen , were Mostly mutilated, the bodies used to float in Jhelum and many bodies went to pakistan.
Wasn't the PAPA situated near Gupkar Road was closed down in 1996 or is there any other detention centre still operational?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Wasn't the PAPA situated near Gupkar Road was closed down in 1996 or is there any other detention centre still operational?
I Don't know , i know only two names .
Papa 2 and hari niwas.
In haidar movie , they changed the name of papa 2 to mama 2

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
A random Indian Muslim, a so called minority. Imagine what Paki dogs are taught since birth.
It’s not radicalism, it’s fundamentalism, the cult is the root cause of all problems.
Bolne do bhiya, thats why I said .
Radicalised Hindus are best counter to jihadis

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Bolne do bhiya, thats why I said .
Radicalised Hindus are best counter to jihadis
And you have a so called secular setup, he can kill anyone in future, but if someone preempts it, it becomes hindutva. Best way to counter them is to keep them away from money. Never buy anything from the shops of Abduls.

Atankvaadi ke pille hai saale

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
And you have a so called secular setup, he can kill anyone in future, but if someone preempts it, it becomes hindutva. Best way to counter them is to keep them away from money. Never buy anything from the shops of Abduls.

Atankvaadi ke pille hai saale
Secular setup never stopped riots sirji , remember state is weak here .
Phir law enforcement itself is hindu, I don't say kill and harm innocent muslims like pakis do to our hindu brothers there in that hell hole , instead support them and help them like a true government does and like it's doing .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
But if the line is crossed by a particular community in India , as we often see society has its own mechanism to handle such situation.

doreamon

Country flag
A random Indian Muslim, a so called minority. Imagine what Paki dogs are taught since birth.
It’s not radicalism, it’s fundamentalism, the cult is the root cause of all problems.
That kid is a result of our dysfunctional secularism . India was never secular . If it was it wld nt have allowed mullha madrassa network to prosper .. It wld nt have made secular personal laws for one community only . Our leaders lacked vision . This appeasement feel good attitude goes back to pre independence era.. khilafat movement etc . Never had the guts to face the truth . Jinnha showed middle finger to these people .
Try hindutva , atheist/ agnoist movement whatever .. Nation must be saved from this mess . There is no way we can rise as a nation / civilizational state with all these mess .

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
They even know the video may be used against them.

I recently read OPIndia EIC Rahul Roshan where he talked about Jihadis 4-5 steps ahead of average reactive Hindu.

Articles