India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Shiv sena liberal ho gyi h bhai inko koi btaao. :pound: :pound:

__________-----+-++++++

Pakistan says UNSC sanctions regime needs to reviewed so that "there is spotlight on Indian RSS & Shiv Sena, and ways to hold them accountable for their actions".

These desperate Pakilundies don’t know that they are not just international beggars but international trolls as well, why this RA|\|Dl R0NA about RSS anyway? 22 crore Jihadis are much big of a problem than Swayamsevaks.

Cheran

Country flag
Shiv sena liberal ho gyi h bhai inko koi btaao. :pound: :pound:

__________-----+-++++++

Pakistan says UNSC sanctions regime needs to reviewed so that "there is spotlight on Indian RSS & Shiv Sena, and ways to hold them accountable for their actions".

In this regard Pakistan will receive support from Indian Jhollachaps who are the first line defenders of Islamism.

Come to think of it, both the sides agree on the same narrative.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
In this regard Pakistan will receive support from Indian Jhollachaps who are the first line defenders of Islamism.

Come to think of it, both the sides agree on the same narrative.
This is what amuses me , both agreeing on same thing .
One wonders , where these peeps loyalty lies

Jimih

Country flag
"Ehsan tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho. Mujhe dhokha kaise de sakte ho"
"Asad, tumhe koi galatfehmi hai. Maine to tumhare liye corner plot tak chhoda. Kasam buddy-to-buddy refueling ki, maine apna probe kisi aur ke drogue mein nahi daala"

🤔
Was hinting towards their spouses, screwing each other's

Knowitall

Probably entered those forests when we were exchanging sweets with pakistan.

All jests aside India's policy on pakistan is so erratic and botched up that i can't help but feel that pakistan has become a political cash cow for Indian parties to be used for gains when needed.

There is simply no concrete policy because it will kill the goose itself.

Covfefe

Country flag
When Pakistani terrorists are still inside Indian territorry, and we are still exchanging sweets.

Wah! Wah!
Don't be surprised if you see an Op-Ed in the English newspapers hinting at the possibile revival of the Pak-India relations taking cue from how Kohli congratulated Babar Azam. SG will be reliving the "golden days" of Indo Pak relations. Sweets exchange is a similar tentacle from the Ganga-SoanPapdi tehzeeb they use in literature review while peddling such bs.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Pakistani upcoming movie on 1971 . ll be interesting to see how they ll balance it .. Or they are going to admit one sided brutalities of their army .. Also wonder why India never made any movie on this episode of our subcontinent . This was such a imp moment in our history .

1636140160818.png

Mulle mulle hi rahenge

Despite getting so brutually massacred by pakistanis, they still call them brother :crazy:

Anyways, islam kaum hi aisi hai:hehe:

doreamon

Country flag
View attachment 117656
Mulle mulle hi rahenge

Despite getting so brutually massacred by pakistanis, they still call them brother :crazy:

Anyways, islam kaum hi aisi hai:hehe:
There has been lots of investment in to Islamization of Bangladesh after 1971 . Nothing can be done abt that . If it does nt get banned ISPR playing reverse game to show how new generation is different . Also a attempt to reenergize liberals in india .

Degenarate

Country flag
Pakistani upcoming movie on 1971 . ll be interesting to see how they ll balance it .. Or they are going to admit one sided brutalities of their army .. Also wonder why India never made any movie on this episode of our subcontinent . This was such a imp moment in our history .

They are going to show one sided version where their lumber one army fought against conspiracy, treachery and finally 10k soldiers had to defend against 5 lakh indians + Mukti bahini. Once upon a time when I used to visit that wretched paki forum this was their version of Bangladesh war anyway.
In short it will be a movie full of propaganda. Don't expect anything impartial or logical from these inbreds. Also those raqibools kanglas in that forum will laud the movie as this was such an eye opener for them amidst indian propaganda.
Expect a lot of victim card and sympathy generation from the idiot awaams of both the countries.
P.S I didn't watch the trailer nor do I wish to. My biases are entirely my own.

Articles