India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

JBH22

Tbh i was celebrating too, fuck these woke pieces of shits. It's a game, better team won no need to get butthurt over it. Let pakis consume retarded copium about a game which has lower worth than frickin' IPL.
IPL is a game, but when you play for national team you represent country. Especially when you are captain of national team, people look up to you. Instead of playing this Chu++ was focused on giving gyaan for meaningful divali celebration.
If he has any iota of shame, he need to get out of national team. Go for IPL make money and give gyaan with wifey

FalconZero

Country flag
These pakis will be the most desperate for wild dreams, this guy is a member of house of lords, but look at the desperation, apne kaam se kaam na rakhna is the reason why Pakistan is such a big failed state.
Their wet dreams were, are and will remain to be wet dreams.

Kek more people in Kerala came to see Sunny Leone, might as well make her the new CM or King/Queen of Khalistan kek. She is also Punjabi too iirc. She could have garnered more people in any place of India including punjab than these khalistani chimps did in bongland.

indiatester

Country flag
These pakis will be the most desperate for wild dreams, this guy is a member of house of lords, but look at the desperation, apne kaam se kaam na rakhna is the reason why Pakistan is such a big failed state.
Their wet dreams were, are and will remain to be wet dreams.

My god.... based on their SM messages, I thought the turnout would be much bigger.
I can get bigger crowd by arranging a kids event here :pound:

Sir pe tapla

Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
Weaponized suicide goats, airdrop them into TTP strongholds in Waziristan, they will use it as a love bait for porki security forces. Once they come close to shag their favourite animal, BOOM!
Nice DP of Jaggu Bhidu,

Remember watching the Pulse Polio message on Doordarshan in late 90's, and eventually the blooper reel
several years later on youtube....classic :laugh:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Kek more people in Kerala came to see Sunny Leone, might as well make her the new CM or King/Queen of Khalistan kek. She is also Punjabi too iirc. She could have garnered more people in any place of India including punjab than these khalistani chimps did in bongland.
It's true
1635826045933.png

Crowd dikh rhi hai BC??????

Paradrop Her over the western border, Pakistan kya pura central Asia ki maa chd rakhenge Keral ke launde

Articles