India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Viper316

Country flag
You are speculating and creating agit-psyops here. Seen this with Chinese posters during Galwan. Don't give me that nonsense.
There is nothing wrong in Speculating on the basis of fact & ground realities. I have the right to support and oppose on shortcomings of the govt, because for me nation is first.

Last edited:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
There is next to no information about Poonch. It looks like a major infiltration of SSG trained and SSG commandos who have bunkers, tunnels and possibly fiber optic cables through these tunnels to connect to other side.

This could explain why despite jamming and no internet services, messages are being passed on.

I won't be surprised if Mexican drug cartels were used as liason with jihadi groups to give tunneling experience with Taliban / Al-Qaeda based groups which filtered to LeT and affiliated terror organization.

[/URL]

Additionally this is happening right at the same time India is concentrating forces along Eastern Front at the outset of winter.
Could be a mini Kargil going on in Poonch Sector.

if situation is so critical in jk for what thing are we waiting?? declare it is a war

do we have ground penetration radars ??

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Mini Kargil 😂
Do some people on this forum even think before posting crap ?

During Kargil war there was blood collection camp going on in every major district. Army recruitment was going on a massive scale. And you call this mini Kargil 😶

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Because war will mean diverting forces from Eastern Front against China and Strike Formation in Northern Command to capture PoK.
best thing is just shut down power grids for 1 week and then do ops.
how many days will they sustain if there is no electricity (regarding optical fiber connection)

lease anti foilage drone, as fast as possible.

Viper316

Country flag
how many days will they sustain if there is no electricity (regarding optical fiber connection)

Just put an end to all these nonsense.. Our war shud be fought on the land of the preparators. Pokistan is already in turmoil due to civilian unrest and complete bankruptcy, we wont get a better opportunity.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Yaar yeh admi gawar hai!

Fibre optic can be used with solar battery / charger. Fiber optic use electricity converted into photons to transfer data.

So if you have a self contained tunnel network then you can sustain unless bombing / combing weeds out the Network.

The Shrike

Country flag
So Pakistan- USA will be bros for Afghan Counter terrorism nonsense. Expect AMRAAMS, other equipments and US pressure on India to go soft on PAK if this goes south
I think it will be more of keeping pak out of blacklist and keep the IMF tap open. If they do restart supplying high end weapons then IMO our external affairs ministry folks find a chullu bhar of pani.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Yaar yeh admi gawar hai!

Fibre optic can be used with solar battery / charger. Fiber optic use electricity converted into photons to transfer data.

So if you have a self contained tunnel network then you can sustain unless bombing / combing weeds out the Network.
bruh,

first thing i am not a gawar

second thing I also thought abt this battery/solar panel thing, but since you are assuming abt extensive tunnel, bunkers network, so, for such a long distance fiber optics need repeaters and splitters.

and now just dont say that there will be solar panels attached to them also :facepalm2:
bec if it was so then army would have found many solar panels.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There is nothing wrong in Speculating on the basis of fact & ground realities. I have the right to support and oppose on shortcomings of the govt, because for me nation is first.
keep an eye on your duties as well.
=======
Text of Article 51-A
PART IVA FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES
51A. Fundamental duties.—It shall be the duty of every citizen of India—
(a) to abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem;
(b) to cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom;
(c) to uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India;
(d) to defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so;
(e) to promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women;
(f) to value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;
(g) to protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life, and to have compassion for living creatures;
(h) to develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform;
(i) to safeguard public property and to abjure violence;
(j) to strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavour and achievement;
(k) who is a parent or guardian to provide opportunities for education to his child or, as the case may be, ward between the age of six and fourteen years.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles