India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Allot 1/10th acre of land to each individual and leave them... see how they protect it

Regarding arms... a private militia made of my caste men had on several occasions in 90s fought naxalites head on... once they killed a naxal commander... chopped his legs... boiled it with rice & sent to his home

Several caste armies in Bihar is the reason why naxalites didn't flourish like in Jharkhand or 36garh
Ranvir sena was much demonized

The Shrike

Country flag
Being bihari myself, I wholeheartedly agree with this... even I am ready to volunteer on condition that I get some training & loads of ammo.

Knowing the people I recommend 3 castes for this job: Bhumihar, Kurmi & Yadav... these 3 have a history of massacres for every inch of land

These are the most sensible words this fellow has uttered in his entire life.
IMO this will start to have political impact, "Bhaiyas" ditching traditional cast parties and voting for kamal was one of the main reasons Modi was able to cross the finish line with majority in elections, the mauni baba act is not going to cut it anymore.

maximus777

Country flag
IMO this will start to have political impact, "Bhaiyas" ditching traditional cast parties and voting for kamal was one of the main reasons Modi was able to cross the finish line with majority in elections, the mauni baba act is not going to cut it anymore.
I hope there is an internal coup within BhaJaPa. I want a VK Singh or Gadkari to take over. Send the vishwaguru, mote, and rajnath to morguedarshak with a thank you for your services note. Cant waste the 2.5 years left over in this term. There is much more to be done.

Cheran

Country flag
OT butt,

Why did Gay superman not destroy terrorist training camps in POK? Or in Pakistan? Or capture/kill globally wanted terrorists in Pak/Afg?

Was Gay supooman afraid to go to Pakistan or Afg coz, you know, ahem .. the mards there love peach bottomed boys...

Anyway by only bringing superman & wonder woman, they are essentially transphobic.

another_armchair

Country flag
But those Biharis ain't trained or had weapons training or ammo.Give them ammo with ideological training and see it will be us who will enter into pakistan to free pok.These militias can be used to attack pak army along loc in other times can be helpful in lac as well if we fill the whole kashmir with pro indian militias then the pro pak folks will run to Pakistan.
Biharis or anybody for that matter will have to step out of their 'camp' in order to earn their livelihood or go about their lives eg- kids going to school, going out for shopping, haircut, etc.

Can you as a Bihari group guarantee your safety or that of the others?

Of the recent targeted killings, majority of them took place outside their residence when these people were going about their usual lives. Terrorists didn't barge into their homes and kill them barring for yesterday's incident.

It is easier said than done because outsiders don't own the streets yet. Heck, Kashmiri policemen have been shot at the back of their heads in recent times.

Outsiders will have to be settled in large enclaves and in massive numbers.

So massive that Kashmiri Muslims become a minority in Kashmir valley.

Possible?

If the state wishes but it will cause a blood bath for a brief period that GoI and others must be willing to bear. VDCs may play a role, there will be a cost involved... how will people react if militants kill 10-20 outsiders at one go?

Will it lead to riots?

How will J&KP deal with such a situation? There are no easy answers.

Have you been to Assam during the insurgency years? Ever seen the security detail for family members of Armymen who used to go out for shopping in Guwahati?
Noonmati, Fancy Bazar., GS Road, Paltan Bazar... the other congested/crowded places considered too risky and out of bounds for services folks to shop.

Israel with all the US backing still lives on the edge given how hostile the environment is.

If you are suggesting we carve an Israel like state within Kashmir, yes, it is possible but it will come at a pretty steep financial burden and other costs. If people are willing to sacrifice their lives, can absorb the loss of a loved one... go ahead but I only hear of exodus after the recent spate of attacks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles