India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

The Shrike

Country flag
There was another twit posted here earlier about another "hidden casualty", could be a coordinated hit (I'm assuming it's not true of course).

another_armchair

Country flag
I agree. This is the other side of the coin. Let's wait and watch. However, even if 5% of this is true, it will have some dire consequences.
As per their claims, there must be 3 more unclaimed bodies in the area.

Let's see if Sepoy Harjeet Singh turns out to be one of them.

Folks will sniff a coverup if any of this is true, what with GoI taking an entire truck load of journos to the NE.

Better wait for more clarity.

Rudra7678

Country flag

Now they have released a video too
I could be wrong but this could be a part of psyops and information warfare.

1. No pics of dead soldiers.
2. Twitter account holder claims that he hid the ID of the soldier but names him.
3. As others have said, this could be contents from bags left behind.
4. What is the surety that this bag and its content belong to the soldiers involved in combing operations.
5. I am pretty sure, the Army is monitoring all cell/satellite phones and catching the signal would only give away the location of the terrorists.

Suhaldev

Country flag
There was another twit posted here earlier about another "hidden casualty", could be a coordinated hit (I'm assuming it's not true of course).
There is no hidden casualty, guy shot himself with service rifle. Atleast go through the whole thread before putting any sensitive claim.

Knee jerk claims/statements shouldn't be made unless it's absolutely necessary.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
It's pretty obvious that some cunts with accounts here are PsyOps spreading misinformation.

Anyone with an account from mid 2020 to early 2021 as joining date should be taken with a spoonful of salt.

ADGPI has never mucked up facts. Indian Media however has a perennial foot in the mouth disease.

Suhaldev

Country flag

2. Twitter account holder claims that he hid the ID of the soldier but names him.
4. What is the surety that this bag and its content belong to the soldiers involved in combing operations.
5. I am pretty sure, the Army is monitoring all cell/satellite phones and catching the signal would only give away the location of the terrorists.
1. Remember that Kashmir encounter where body cam footage was released? And guess what no such video is still there although he claims.

2. Allegedly they killed 4 and shot 1 but rumors were it was a Grenade attack.

3. Further, contents of only one bag etc what about other 4?

4. In such cases the priced possession is stolen weapon but ration dikha raha.

Most Twitter osint are becoming joke day by day.

Last edited:

notaname

Country flag

Confirms the general hypothesis!
FYI guys that Kashmir Intel guys have a history of posting in support of terrorists and some old members had also pointed about that before so take whatever he says with truck load of salt and probably desist posting him here and referring him we will definitely know more information when the operation ends.

Tuco

Country flag
In the minds of hindu population there is this helplessness creeping in, this is not good for the BJP. The problem is not so much with the action, that will happen, but with the silence. Hopefully atleast someone will talk. It's just not the situation at the borders but overall the days are getting gloomy. It's leading to something...

defc0n

Country flag
FYI guys that Kashmir Intel guys have a history of posting in support of terrorists and some old members had also pointed about that before so take whatever he says with truck load of salt and probably desist posting him here and referring him we will definitely know more information when the operation ends.
Gotcha!! That's why tried to verify the information from one of the most trustworthy sources I know on twitter! 😅

Sir pe tapla

Country flag

First point is the biggest thing. Terrorists were safe enough to take photos of the contents of the soldiers bag and yet somehow missed the opportunity to mutilate the bodies of soldiers or even posting the pictures of our dead soldiers??

I called out this guy's previous post too about blaming CRPF for shooting an "innocent" who"accidentally" blew past two checkpoints.

Tuco

Country flag
Even though things were much worse earlier the way the SM amplifies the situation is amazing. I first heard of Twitter or signed in was during Mumbai siege. Since it was early days messages were pure and not contorted as much. Now one should always carry a truck load of salt and ship load of scepticism while going through the messages.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles