India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Haa margdarshan me , what is special in 9th para which 4th para can't accomplish?

Brood Father

Country flag
Why can't regular army troops be made of Para level .. Kuch bhee ho para unit call kari jaati hai ..

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
So many rumours going on. Yesterday someone said a Major is dead. Now someone is saying 1 jCO is captive. And it's happening on DFI.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Use tanks why using para sf
I have seen Apaches taking out terrorists at night...We have Apaches why cant we use that in night...Raatko jungle main ekdum clear dikhta hai....lagta hai our airforce dosent know to how to use it at night..

Suhaldev

Country flag
So many rumours going on. Yesterday someone said a Major is dead. Now someone is saying 1 jCO is captive. And it's happening on DFI.
Max info here is filtered from twitter. Nobody knows actual ground report, kuch sources, kuch hawabaazi, kuch instinct.

Verify anything before believing.

Jco isn't captive but his body is still at encounter site

Bharat Army

Country flag
Brothers, if you can't control your emotions seeing what is happening on Loc, Lac and internally including media. Believe me, you won't be able to face war time situation, where these things will smash your mind in multifolds.
What you are seeing today, it is only going to increase in next 4-5 years to come. May be sometime you will feel that country won't survive.
So, keep your faith in defence forces and political leadership. If you will stay focused and united, believe me, we will come up with flying colors and it will shape our future for decades.
People who are giving knee jerk reactions, you are playing into the hands of adversaries and this is what they want!

Best Regards

Srinivas_K

Country flag
In 4 wars we lost 7631 soldiers and from 1990 to 2017 we lost 5000 soldiers and 14000 civilians
Still you think in war we lost more lives and we spend more money in countering terrorism than in wars
What should India do ?

accommodate the Jihadi demands??

5000 soldiers is exaggeration, This is a war between two ideologies and India will succeed if the causalities are bare minimum.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Terrain, pur panjaal par tank lekar jaayegey?

Attackers name is with held, UK conservative mp dies from stabbing

Tried to find his party but crook media wont mention?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles