India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

another_armchair

Country flag
Exactly what I pointed out yesterday... but is Chinna sure they are infiltrators and not local tangos?

There is no confirmation.

If they infiltrated, then they must have got hold of some good OGW support to reach DKG .. but why DKG? Just passing by or were they going for an assignment in some surrounding area?

This particular incident needs careful study.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Exactly what I pointed out yesterday... but is Chinna sure they are infiltrators and not local tangos?

There is no confirmation.

If they infiltrated, then they must have got hold of some good OGW support to reach DKG .. but why DKG? Just passing by or were they going for an assignment in some surrounding area?

This particular incident needs careful study.
If JeM is claiming responsibility then high chances locals

another_armchair

Country flag
A terrorist managed to reach the outskirts of delhi.

These guys are desperately aiming for civilians. Hopefully he was the only one moving towards delhi.

Just how many terrorists have infiltrated over th past few weeks. Encounters everywhere.

Talking about him ^ ?

Looks like a
download (3).jpeg

There are plenty like him. Most times, agencies know who they are, where they are... and pick them up when they wish for domestic consumption.

The same 'sleuths' take 30-40k a head and provide valid documents to live here for as long as they like.

Tony HMG

Country flag
I don't think the death toll was high enough for babaji to wake up and do something.

In all seriousness govt tends to react only when their is extremely high pressure which can damage their election prospects.

Till that does not happen babaji will continue being the statesman of the world rather than PM of India.
Absolutely spot on. Power and brokering deals has been the hall mark of all political parties in India. Kashmir issue is a necessary and beneficial evil for leaders of both India and pakistan. The situation is same in both countries - zero value of life of people and jawans. Who cares!! Bas power mein rehna hai.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
The before after pics of this and other two pigs are beautiful.
Before:

After:

Was tensed before
But got a little bit peace of mind after seeing this
I remember memberans going ape shit after I made a graphic meme last time
Well well
download (31).jpeg

another_armchair

Country flag
Before:

After:

Guy at the bottom... his head is glowing like the illuminati.

Would like to know which weapon did this.

Garl Gustaf or a Shmel .. or just doused in subsidized kerosene+petrol combo and set on fire with the help of a proper flame thrower?

Tridev123

Country flag
Before:

After:

Providing much needed relief to many of us. But while exterminating these actual perpetrators we should keep in mind that the job is still not over.

Some bloody pig in the ISI maybe a Major or Lt. Col or a Colonel itself must have planned and executed the operation. The targets were carefully chosen. After getting the approval of their bosses probably an Major General or a Lt. General.

We should develop capabilities to identify these people in the ISI hierarchy and target the brains behind each major terrorist attack in India. Kill the ISI official concerned directly if possible or take out his close friends, colleagues or even his family members. Make sure that he feels the pain personally.

I remember the Americans warning the Pakistanis that the Israeli Mossad will kill the mothers of the ISI officers who were involved in the kidnapping and confinement of some Israeli civilians by terrorists owning allegiance to Pakistan. The Pakistanis were warned to get the Israelis released at the earliest. The threat worked and the Porks probably pissed in their pants. The Israelis were released.
This happened quite a long time ago in Kashmir. The kidnapping of the Israelis made headlines.

There are many ways to retaliate to any major terrorist attack masterminded by Islamabad. Like carrying out cross border attacks at the tactical level. Local commanders can target nearby Pakistani border outposts by sending small teams of Ghatak Commandos. Of course well planned operations after gathering appropriate intelligence.

There are many other options available.

Depending on the scale of the provocation our response should be modulated.

Anyway I expect that people in our security establishment will be aware of the need to hit appropriate targets inside Pakistan also along with taking out the local terrorists inside Kashmir.

Articles