India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Knowitall

i wonder when will loc lit up again
I don't think the death toll was high enough for babaji to wake up and do something.

In all seriousness govt tends to react only when their is extremely high pressure which can damage their election prospects.

Till that does not happen babaji will continue being the statesman of the world rather than PM of India.

shade

Country flag

alex86neo

Country flag
I don't think the death toll was high enough for babaji to wake up and do something.

In all seriousness govt tends to react only when their is extremely high pressure which can damage their election prospects.

Till that does not happen babaji will continue being the statesman of the world rather than PM of India.
I don't think any government in the world will react to all such terrorists attacks. Specially if its backed by nuclear armed neighbour. The small attacks can be responded at local commander level. I think indian army will take revenge in its time of choosing and this will be proscribed gov support. ispr will as always downplay it.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I don't think any government in the world will react to all such terrorists attacks. Specially if its backed by nuclear armed neighbour. The small attacks can be responded at local commander level. I think indian army will take revenge in its time of choosing and this will be proscribed gov support. ispr will as always downplay it.
yeah, in mere 3 days 10 people have been killed, there has been a grenade attack on sec forces(no casulatities)

and gov should not react :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

we are not asking for balakot like thing, we are just demanding why are we following stupid ceasefire ??

alex86neo

Country flag
yeah, in mere 3 days 10 people have been killed, there has been a grenade attack on sec forces(no casulatities)

and gov should not react :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

we are not asking for balakot like thing, we are just demanding why are we following stupid ceasefire ??
There may be some deal with USA. At military or economic side. Diplomacy always have give and take. There may be some deal from uncle Sam otherwise there was no need to follow stupid ceasefire. It doesn't make any sense

Articles