India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

shade

Country flag
Complete OT discussions, but Israelis have one of the highest TFR in the region (and for a relatively developed country), I remember reading that it is estimated their population will become 100 million (I'm not kidding) by 2100 by current rate projections. These guys don't take half measures (or no/opposite measures unlike us).
Once again OT, but don't want to contribute to on topic depression anyway.
They are serious because they have some 3000 year history of goys attempting to genocide/conquer/enslave/exile them, and they are taught this history, not some Ganga-Jamni-Tehzeeb bullshit.
Besides, they have Zionist lobbyists in a lot of foreign countries, mainly America giving them a lot of leg-room in terms of actions they can take.
Also they consider each Joo life to be precious, here they don't care because we are so many, life is cheap, soldiers, party workers, supporters it doesn't matter.
Overall Israeli Joo is very pragmatic from a Nationalist/Tribal PoV.

Knowitall

He was saying there can be aerial drone attack, or covert operation against terrorist launchpds. An update received and he was interrupted by the anchor, wil try to upload it if possible
So he did seem to suggest that retaliatory strikes are possible.

Harry101

Country flag
Complete OT discussions, but Israelis have one of the highest TFR in the region (and for a relatively developed country), I remember reading that it is estimated their population will become 100 million (I'm not kidding) by 2100 by current rate projections. These guys don't take half measures (or no/opposite measures unlike us).
How do they plan to accommodate those many citizens? Cause there's no way those many can live in current land mass of israel with same or assuming better lifestyle in future cause they're bound to prosper with their tech and quality of human resource.

Abdus Salem killed

Just saw the visuals of the live encounter operation, its pathetic and shocked to see IA personnel appealing to terrorists to surrender. Those pigs deserve bullets in their head, I seriously concerned about our strategy. Where are we heading with this kind of soft approach πŸ€” 😳
Source

Tony HMG

Country flag
Just saw the visuals of the live encounter operation, its pathetic and shocked to see IA personnel appealing to terrorists to surrender. Those pigs deserve bullets in their head, I seriously concerned about our strategy. Where are we heading with this kind of soft approach πŸ€” 😳
There was another encounter where the pigs hid inside a mosque, the army was waiting long hours outside the mosque for the pig to come out. So called kashmiriyat shit is making the army look pussy pants.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Knowitall

What BJP the political party says is irrelevant in this scenario, especially if the spokesperson has spoken on behalf of the govt.
I don't think a spokesperson has the authority to talk about retaliation. He might talk about kadi ninda condolences and whatnot but to straight up promise retaliation is not something they do regularly.

Tony HMG

Country flag
I have written a zillion times. Until the families of the paki army are not targeted & the business of paki generals are not decimated - we are losing this war. Its a crude truth we have to accept it, pakistan foreign policy is way better than ours. They are the driving force in afghanistan, in bed with china & killing our trained jawans with ease. Pakistan has succeeded in making Kashmir total islamic by genociding the hindus right under our nose. Even now the kashmiri hindus are leaving kashmir in hordes. I dont expect any action from our leaders as the death count is very low.

Articles